You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live in London (Airing on Vh1 Classic)

faldor wrote:

Well, there's a slightly different trailer with part of "Better" used, and they took out the RNRHOF mention.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
faldor wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

Grrrrrr the "Uzi Suicide LLC" asshole strikes again...

Figured it was only a matter of time.  Luckily I was able to sneak in the full viewing.  I know I'm not the harshest critic, but I thought it was awesome!  Can't wait to see it again on VH1 and VH1 Classic.  I'm sure both channels will have abbreviated versions and not the full 2 hours and 44 minutes. 

One note I had, and I'm probably reading too much into things.  But at the end of the show as they came out for the encore, Axl addressed the crowd and said they had to cut things short so everyone could get out safely and in time for the last train.  They panned to Ron and he closed his eyes, almost with a look of, "well if you took the stage earlier, we wouldn't have to cut the show short."  Again, I'm sure I'm just reading into things.  After all ticking in at just under 3 hours isn't exactly cutting things all that short.  But only PC was played for the encore.  No Patience, Maddy, TWAT, etc.

They were late as usual, but blah blah blah we've said it all before...

I caught this and watched this right up till Nightrain before UziI'maCuntSuicidal sabotaged it. I thought it was pretty cool as a whole, Axl sounded weak in parts but in the grand scheme of things it for a 50 year old Axl Rose he did an awesome performance. 14 Years was weak imo, but other than that nothing struck me as disapointing, I really enjoyed it. I thought Axl had much more power and consistancy at the show I seen live but thems the breaks, GNR never record their best shows. I dunno how I'd feel if I'd went to the cinema expecting a real slick production, cause it wasnt that, but as a youtube freebie it was good enough for me. I give it 7 out of 10 9

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Its getting good reviews.Best Pro shot since rock am ring 2006 9

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Axl sounds pretty good on Shacklers. The band sounds tight as hell too! 3 9

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

This fellas having a nanna nap through Motivation 14 14
o_zps982b7428.jpg

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Gibbo wrote:

This fellas having a nanna nap through Motivation 14 14
http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u46 … 2b7428.jpg

Maybe he was resting up until The Seeker appeared... 14

Board footer