You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Bon Jovi Discussion

RussTCB wrote:

removed

lespaul
 Rep: 2 

lespaul wrote:

On i'm with you the production is horrible,sounded decent live but way over produced and sounds like robots are singing it

Lomax wrote:

They've had pop production since crush it wasn't gonna change this year for no reason.

otto wrote:

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

Haven't even heard the dam thing and I'm already disappointed, lol.  The album art is pretty cool at least.

RaZor

RaZor wrote:

Just listened to it on groove shark, and I agree with Less, way over produced. Also, the longest solo by Richie is about 4 seconds long.  :-/  One song stood out to me though ”What's Left of Me”. Its a working class anthem, and it hit home.

RaZor

RaZor wrote:

I gave it a second listen today, and I like it a little better.

The album really puts the pop in pop/rock. Put to be fair, and after listening to hair metal for 3 days straight, it really isn't that far off from their 80's sound.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

My fave song so far is "Army Of One"

RaZor

RaZor wrote:

I think my fave is going to change every time I listen, for a while anyway. This time it was ” I'm With You” that stood out to me.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RaZor

RaZor wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

I have to get to listening to this. I still have to get to the new Bowie as well.

Lol, I just read through the recent Aerosmith thread, and you said the same think about MfaD four times before giving it up. I have a feeling history might repeat itself here.

I haven't listened to MfaD yet either, I'm more of a BJ fan. (and the band's ok too)

Board footer