You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

Re: Anyone want to win some autographed items from Ron?

ereeper wrote:

I am running a Pro's vs. Joe's. NCAA College Basketball Pool starting tomorrow.  The concept is very simple:

The "Joe's" which is us, fill out a bracket for $5.  Half of all money goes to The Oldham Project.  They help kids with cancer.  The other half of the money is given to the top 3 finishers.

The "Pro's" fill out a bracket for free and donate one autograph.  Any Joe who beats a Pro gets their name in a drawing to win that item.  Since Ron is on tour, he was generous enough to donate 2 items, but will not be filling out the bracket.  So anyone who plays gets their name in the drawing for what Ron signed.  There is a nice 8x10 signed by him as well as an autographed copy of a CD. ron

The other Pro's playing are former NFL players TJ Duckett (Falcons, Redskins, Lions, Seahawks), Blair White (Colts), and Damian Gregory (Buccaneers, Browns, Raiders, Lions).  Current White Sox pitcher Matt Thornton is also participating.  There may be a few other pro's added to the contest.

So anyone who would like to play and help a good cause, please pm me your e-mail address so I can send you an invite to play.

Board footer