You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: North Korea

Thought I'd start a thread on this as the situation over there seems to be escalating fast.

What do people think, hot air from a young leader who wants to see how much he can flex his muscles or does he genuinely want to see what happens if he launches a missile at Guam?

NoKnownName
 Rep: 11 

NoKnownName wrote:

Both. Guam might be a bit out of reach given that it's suspected that his missles can't go more than 1000 miles.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

Idk, but the US has been building up military assets in the area for months, so we're ready to fuck their shit up it seems.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

You're telling me Dennis Rodman couldn't bring some peace to the tense situation over there?  Shocking.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I think it's a case of a young leader trying to prove himself to his Generals and people etc that he is tough and up to the job.

That said he is walking a very fine line and wouldn't want to take it too far.

Im surprised China hasn't pulled their little child back into line yet.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Im surprised China hasn't pulled their little child back into line yet.

Indeed. I can't imagine the Chinese are very happy with the increase in the US military presence. Which makes me wonder how much influence they really have over the boy king.

NoKnownName

NoKnownName wrote:

It makes me wonder how much China cares about NK.

NoKnownName

NoKnownName wrote:

A documentry on the Hermit Kingdom.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

533938_565567030130382_542493357_n_zpse645e654.png

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

IF he even has any missiles he would never fire them. How stupid would that be? And if he happened to be certified and don't give a shit I can assure you in any government there's plenty of people who aren't and would kill him long before risking their privileged positions.

Wouldn't be surprised if there's a backroom deal with the west here. The media and the public love the crazy dictators, makes them forget about domestic REAL affairs.

Board footer