You are not logged in. Please register or login.

lespaul
 Rep: 2 

Re: 11-21-2012 The Joint, Las Vegas (Being filmed in 3D)

lespaul wrote:

Yeah it's well done,looks sweet and sounds crisp and it's also being released on bluray which is great

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Trailer was awesome! Looks like the release is coming along smoothly. Great news!

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
lespaul wrote:

http://qgint-demo.com/rockfuel.com/#!?p=880

Trailer.looks decent and it's mixed alot better than 02 show

Great find, thanks for posting!

Trailer looks fantastic.

The trailer is officially out and it really sounds great.  The mix is fantastic.  I can't really tell just from a trailer, but it doesn't seem initially like the rapid-fire visual editing of the London show was used, which I think is great.

I hope this is released soon.  I can't wait!!!

Ali

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:

Both BBF and GN'R's official Twitter Profile tweeted links to the trailer.  I'd say this definitely has the band's blessing and is moving forward.

Ali

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Certainly an interesting mix, Axl's vocals sound way too up front, and while the band is clear, the guitars sound too low in the mix.
BUT, this is just a youtube vid, so I'm hoping the official release sounds better

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

metallex78 wrote:

Certainly an interesting mix, Axl's vocals sound way too up front, and while the band is clear, the guitars sound too low in the mix.
BUT, this is just a youtube vid, so I'm hoping the official release sounds better

So far I'm impressed. Hope for the best with the theatrical and releases on Blu Ray, DVD, etc etc.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

From Mygnr

Rockfuel Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:40 PM

Members

13 posts
04-March 13
The label is 100% involved with this release. The band is signed with Interscope and the label holds the A/V rights. Nothing can happen without the Label.  The DVD is being distributed by Interscope/Universal.  This is going through the legit and proper channels, procedures and contracts unlike the London show. Get it ?   We are GNR fans just like you. We are on the same team as you.  No reason to take cheap shots at us, when all we are doing is trying to please the fans and give them an amazing  product.. That is our only goal.. We are more passionate about this then anyone.. We only wish you can sit in our seats for an hour to appreciate what we are doing, and the progress....  Everything we are doing is 100% official and we have contracts in place...yes, lots of lawyers and lots of money spent.. all to deliver GNR fans an amazing concert experience on the big screen and  a high quality DVD that you can enjoy for years to come

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Its gonna Look unreal on Bluray

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Hopefully this project will build some bridges with the label and give them more confidence in the band.

Board footer