You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: GN'R back in the studio...? (Dizzy & DJ)

metallex78 wrote:

https://paradisecity.com/post/517f6ff8c71d197b1a000032

425019870_700.jpg

What do you think - @DizzyReed and @DjAshba at @ASHBALAND studios - hard at work or hardly working?

lespaul
 Rep: 2 

lespaul wrote:

Intresting.bumblefoot tweeted a pic of him,frank and pittman in studio.hopefully they are recording

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Those guys weren't born yesterday, they know how it's looked at.

Wait for the Axl pic before getting excited, tho.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Encouraging but like apex said lets wait for the Axl pic. Having said that how many pics have we seen of Axl in the studio during the CD sessions?

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

Yep, I'm taking it with a grain of salt too, but still, it is encouraging. Glass is half full IMO. I'm glad something is happening in there.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:
lespaul wrote:

Intresting.bumblefoot tweeted a pic of him,frank and pittman in studio.hopefully they are recording

I didn't know about the Bumble pic, but I'm glad to hear they're actually together in the studio doing stuff. 5

Let's just hope that it IS Guns related

Sky Dog wrote:

It is obvious that something is going on related to an album. However, something was going on from 1994 to 2008 as well!

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Well, technically speaking there's already a studio track featuring this line-up – Bumblefoot's Pink Panther Theme. So they could be recording something like that.

Maybe they've just gone, "Fuck it, let's get the band together in studio, bash out some tracks and hand them to Axl."

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

Maybe they've just gone, "Fuck it, let's get the band together in studio, bash out some tracks and hand them to Axl."

Yeah, but what took them so long to get to that point. Isn't that exactly how the original line up did things...???? 14 14 14

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

I get the skepticism a hundred percent, but I'm inclined to be optimistic here. They've been touring regularly for two years now, which to me is a sign they're getting their act together, and   Axl has been on record of saying a new album is coming sooner rather than later.

Board footer