You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Post your songs!

-D- wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRaEEdnk_I8

I hit record play on drum machine and just went off improv style

overdubbed a rhythm guitar.

Simple Acoustic ballad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZQF4fF … w&index=21

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Impressive recordings good sir! Rock on! I'm trying to find a good drum machine. Any good ones in the $100 or less price range that I can get online?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
-D- wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRaEEdnk_I8

I hit record play on drum machine and just went off improv style

9 9 For the sequel at 0.43

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

Impressive recordings good sir! Rock on! I'm trying to find a good drum machine. Any good ones in the $100 or less price range that I can get online?

I have had several.. but yeah drums have always been my big hold back..... I've thought about switching to a computer set up and tryin to use some drum programs or even spending a little cash and buying an 808 or something.

I used an Alesis drum machine good quality and u can prob find them pretty cheap on Ebay... a drum machine on my midi keyboard etc.

I got a bad ass drummer that will do my "real" recordings for free but I haven't been able to get into a proper studio..

I used to be heavy into it... I've kinda put it away past year or so....

U got some killer shit bro!!!

Me_Wise_Magic

Yeah...my friend is the drummer for my band and our collaborations for the most part. He can program them using instrument samples and a beat machine or his various objects for percussion. We used his little brother's small drum set and that worked for the most part for the recordings. Okay i'll look into that. Very cool and glad you are getting back into recording again. Yeah..I'm trying to get into a proper studio setting as well and I found one where the rates are fair; but I'm hoping to split costs with my band mates and get some things mixed and recorded besides my album. Our plan so far for the band, Moose in the Supermarket is to record and write some songs in my basement or at one of their houses, record my friend playing the piano for several minutes to lay a foundation, and then see how it goes from there. The other recordings that were posted online were from various session work and old demos that i didn't use and decided to put to good use for the band instead and just edit things together. Thanks so much dude for the support. I had good fun with making those songs and glad others are enjoying them. 5 Want to get better at the guitar and the sound effects I was able to use at the time worked in my favor. Good luck with the rest of your potential album. Know it's going to kick some ass based on what I heard so far.

Me_Wise_Magic

I'm digging this remix sir. One of my favorite songs. Needs a little editing; but overall it's really good.

NoKnownName
 Rep: 11 

NoKnownName wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

I'm digging this remix sir. One of my favorite songs. Needs a little editing; but overall it's really good.

What do you think of the Metallica one?

Me_Wise_Magic

Oh the Metallica was awesome and well edited.

Board footer