You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: Random Access Memories (Daft Punk)

Scabbie wrote:

This is a seriously good album. I love track 3! Easily one of my favourite albums in a long time, that's saying a lot for someone who generally prefers rock as well.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Also makes me think - if Axl had just one great album in him - as good as UYI then I'd happily wait 3 more years

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Scabbie wrote:

Also makes me think - if Axl had just one great album in him - as good as UYI then I'd happily wait 3 more years

Oh hell yea man. Thanks for thoughts and comments on this album. So far it's my favorite album that came out this year and deserves to be album of the year. Even though there is lots of good music still to come and some good albums that have come out after this one. Daft Punk just blends all these elements together. My favorite songs are Within, Get Lucky, Give Life.., Touch, Instant Crush, and Doin' Right. Other songs on it are getting up there. There isn't a clunker or bad song on it.

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Son of a Gun wrote:

Excellent album, their best by far.

Me_Wise_Magic

Son of a Gun wrote:

Excellent album, their best by far.

Completely agree. It was more than worth the wait. 5 Discovery was a hard album to top too.

Me_Wise_Magic

http://www.baltimoresoundstage.com/even … baltimore/

I may check out this show later in the summer! Since the duo isn't touring for the time being.

Me_Wise_Magic

These videos keep getting more and more hilarious & clever. They also did a Pokemon theme one a couple months back. 16

Board footer