You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Re: Leaked GN'R Songs Thread

Bro-mero wrote:

Feel free to discuss, but I personally will not be handing out links

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Going Down sounds like an Izzy tune, but the production sounds kinda bad. I think this may have suited the original band much better.
The stupid hip hop beats sounds completely out of place too.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

People are lauding Going Down on Mygnrforum. I liked it, but I don't think the song is great, definitely sounds like an Izzy-esque tune

I'm sure GN'R can make some good tunes with Stinson on lead vocals, but fuck, give me some leaks with Axl on lead Please!

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

they are up on youtube

going down sounds like something off tommys solo album VGH.  Too bad Axl and Ron have to ruin it.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Going down is really cool, I really dig it. I can't comment whether Ron or Axl ruin it, because this is a Guitar demo and you can barely hear Axl, but I like what I hear. I like the guitar and Tommy sounds killer.  I really dig it.  Love the solo. It could be part of this bands "LIES" album.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
misterID wrote:

Going down is really cool, I really dig it. I can't comment whether Ron or Axl ruin it, because this is a Guitar demo and you can barely hear Axl, but I like what I hear. I like the guitar and Tommy sounds killer.  I really dig it.  Love the solo. It could be part of this bands "LIES" album.

I just think the solo feels out place but maybe that is because its just pasted on top of the demo just like the Axl backing vocals.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Yeah, this isn't even a proper demo. It's specifically for the rythm guitar. It would sound better once it's mixed and properly produced.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yeah, this isn't even a proper demo. It's specifically for the rythm guitar. It would sound better once it's mixed and properly produced.

yeah true that is why the vocals are just on one said, so Fortus can just turn off that channel and hear his part.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Okay, this song is awesome.

My excitement for this band is higher than it has been in YEARS.

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Son of a Gun wrote:

Going Down is frigging awesome it`s on par with Dust N`Bones and 14 Years. It would have been much better if Axl had rerecorded his vocals but it`s a great song nonetheless Tommy is a fucking man. Acoustic Better with Ron is awesome too but Ashba`s version is absolute shit he ruined and butchered it. Fuck him

Board footer