You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Leaked GN'R Songs Thread

I haven't heard the songs, can someone send me a pm?

AtomsNest
 Rep: 10 

AtomsNest wrote:

The remixes are interesting, Ron's being the best. DJ's is trying hard to be epic. Going Down is pretty bland, nothing really exciting or interesting, but it's also not terrible. They are all better than Blood in the Water, which is complete rubbish.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Hello friends.. Please share the goods with your good ole pal SG...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Acoustic with Drums and Bass... Now share with me bitches!!!

https://soundcloud.com/rr2d2-1/better-a … w-drum-and

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

bad mix
need to turn down hte bass and drums and up the acoustic

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

After listening to Ron's Better a few times, I love it. It's almost like GN'R Unplugged.
Like others have said, I wish it was a different Axl vocal, because when its that bare, you can really hear the cut n paste of it all, and it sounds unnatural next to the acoustic.

imsorry wrote:

bucket

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

My thoughts:

Generally I prefer the album versions however....

Props to bumble for the shred in that acoustic version...I hope it doesn't come off disrespectful to say he's a freak....that's some 'holy shit' speed going on there.

DJ's version is quite interesting I think. I think it shows he has a lot of talent as an arranger/production guy as well as his more obvious guitar abilities. I like how he really brought out a different vibe from the music. The intro on piano is a really nice touch that brings out the melody without so much of the grating effect the guitars can have playing that high part. I really like the pre-chorus parts to "now I know you better" at 1.26 too. Overall his version is interesting as I've read lots of fans calling for these songs to be done in a less-cut-paste, less synth and more traditional rock vibe....to me  that's what this is...it's the fundementals of the song better except without so much of the industrial flavour....sounds great to me.

It's hard to compare them when so used to the other versions...be interesting to see how something like this would have been  received if it was a single and the first ever new GNR song heard though.

Going Down sounds reallt interesting with potential. The mix is too frustrating cos of how it was sourced. But I think with the vocals properly mixed in I'd enjoy the song. Some tastey guitar work too from the fellas.

NoKnownName
 Rep: 11 

NoKnownName wrote:

Sorry to repeat what so many others have, but can someone PM me?

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

OK.. someone help a bruthah out... Please?

Board footer