You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

Re: Leaked GN'R Songs Thread

jonesy wrote:

Just having a fresh take on Better is great, and ain't going down is a darn cool track.  It's something new, which we haven't had anything like in a few years now. I haven't felt like this since 06! 

Anyone know the story behind the leak, the who, what, where?  I'm kinda interested in any back story as to why these leaked now.....

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Perhaps I've missed this among the posts but are we assuming Goin Down is a final mix or a an alt/remix like the rest of the tracks that have leaked?

Lomax wrote:
jonesy wrote:

Just having a fresh take on Better is great, and ain't going down is a darn cool track.  It's something new, which we haven't had anything like in a few years now. I haven't felt like this since 06! 

Anyone know the story behind the leak, the who, what, where?  I'm kinda interested in any back story as to why these leaked now.....

Over-saturation? At this point there are a lot of leaks out there being passed around by too any people and some of those guys are bound to get sloppy.

jppgnr
 Rep: 18 

jppgnr wrote:

I would really appreciate if someone PM'd me

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Bumble on main solo, Bucket on outro leads..

I definitely thought I heard me some Bucket on the outro, but with Ron using a killswitch nowadays, I couldn't be sure.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

I'm not gonna be happy until the full version of Checkmate surfaces.. smile

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Somebody said Ron confirmed who played what on that song.... Said Bucket was on it....

cdgnfr
 Rep: 1 

cdgnfr wrote:

Any chance of someone hooking me up with the new songs?

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

imsorry wrote:

yesterday i uploaded a Goin Down a bit slower didnt looked to the source that was 48KhZ and not 44.1Khz here is the proper speed.
https://soundcloud.com/gnr_remixes/goin … msorry-mix

This does the song the justice and the proper balance it deserves in terms of a good mix. Excellent work good sir! smile Made me appreciate more of the song and led me to hear some cool shit going on in the track that I didn't get to hear before.

Killa Blues
 Rep: 0 

Killa Blues wrote:

AHHH! I miss everything sad

Board footer