You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: In a perfect world.

HELL YEA! I'm putting this in my pics folder! 9 14

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

metallex78 wrote:
RaZor wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I'd love to see Axl confront whatever the roadblock is and go back to sharing his mind with us.

To me he's one of the premier songwriters of his generation and a public voice in music that's sadly missed.

Very much agree.

Yep, at the end of the day, for how much shit I give Axl, when he's on his game he's still great.
And I'd love to see him succeed again

Same here!

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I find it fascinating that there are people who think the vault is full of quality material. First of all, even CD was mediocre or "good", but certainly not a masterpiece. It should have been after all these years and millions and the bunch of musicians, but wasn't.

Secondly, according to Axl they don't have that many songs. Imagine the quality of the scrapped material if even Rhiad and Silkworms survived.

Thirdly, they haven't written a song since Bumble joined. That's 7 years.

Also, the stable setlist also shows the lack of creativity.

But Axl is a God and his abilty to create wonderful things cannot be questioned. I understand it. But the guy is done, get used to it. Or keep dreaming. Anyway, I don't really care, since I care about music, not this Axlist religion.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Go... away.... already...you don't care....so prove it.

Mikkamakka

Mikkamakka wrote:
misterID wrote:

Shut up, Taliban. It's a forum, so I'm free to share my view. If you can't accept it, then rejoin your tribe @ HTGTH. That's where you belong. 15

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
misterID wrote:

Shut up, Taliban. It's a forum, so I'm free to share my view. If you can't accept it, then rejoin your tribe @ HTGTH. That's where you belong. 15

Wonderful contributions, as always. smile

Have fun arguing and complaining about imaginary topics, posts and posters.

Mikkamakka

Mikkamakka wrote:
misterID wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
misterID wrote:

I was talking about reality, then you came with your stupid insults again. You might have forgotten this in a few minutes.

You guys are the ones who have no proof and facts to save your dreamland, but your religious belief in you fallen god. But waste no time with reality, go back and listen your imaginary next Axl record in your head, that would lead to a musical revolution and will officially crown Axl as The King of the Universe. 22

Bloodflower
 Rep: 8 

Bloodflower wrote:
misterID wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
misterID wrote:

To be fair the fact GnR is doing absolutely nothing of value at the moment or for a long time now is not imaginary. It's REALITY. Why try and dictate the view people can express? Guns N' Roses give the fan base NOTHING substantial to discuss so as fans we're  left to speculate and make assumptions and go off what we know. Not sure why people get so upset over people expressing the obvious point that nothing is happening and then pointing o specific things to back up their point. There are sites that promote universal praise maybe check one of them out.

Bloodflower
 Rep: 8 

Bloodflower wrote:

I would like to hear a new album and that Silkworms performance on the home page is one reason why but there is so much more that leads to the idea of Axl being creatively finished then there is to suggest he's still brimming with inspiration and creative ambition.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:
misterID wrote:

By being in this thread are you not essentially doing the same thing?

Board footer