You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: Best quality audio boot of new band?

slcpunk wrote:

Any thoughts on this? I'm looking for the highest quality boot of the new band anytime from 2001+ and where I could get it.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

The best I think is Rock Am Ring 2006. If want the audio I can upload it. Heres the video torrent best copy around. http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta … ?id=471658

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

^ Damn he was really in form in 06 and 07.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Yeah that's my fav pro shot NuGnr show.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

I have that on disc somewhere around here and agree, it's one of my favs.

Yea absolutely, if you have the audio to upload I'd sincerely appreciate it. I had a pretty decent boot (I believe it was from the Joint in 2001) and honestly, while the quality was poor, I thought it was better than the "Live Era" albums. So I'm looking to find something with that energy again.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Aussie wrote:

^ Damn he was really in form in 06 and 07.

I think that may have been his best period. In terms of physicality, voice, performance and overall "fire."

To see that and then what we've seen since 2010 or so, honestly is a bit sad. I wish he'd get it together and try harder.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

THE Better performance for me. The band's hungry to play it and Axl's in shape. His voice is yet to get to his peak during this tour, but he's all there with the rest of them.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Truly incredible performances from that show and that year in general for GUNS. smile

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

apex-twin wrote:

THE Better performance for me. The band's hungry to play it and Axl's in shape. His voice is yet to get to his peak during this tour, but he's all there with the rest of them.

Funny how things change. I remember the naysayers ripping that performance apart, calling him "out of breath" and laughing at the bit when he gets stuck trying to clamber back onto the stage.

Just imagine if he'd gone out at the VMAs and delivered WTTJ looking and sounding like that. I'll wager the record would've been out within the year, and Buckethead would still be in the band. That VMAs performance really torpedoed new GN'R.

Board footer