You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Leaked GN'R Songs Thread

BLS-Pride wrote:

The TIL and OMG sound like they would be interesting to hear in full. Everything else is old news or not worth much IMO.

Sky Dog wrote:

any pm's floating around?...ps  forgot pm not working..aye. Somebody should put it up again. 15 second clips? Who gives a shit?

Sky Dog wrote:

thanks fellas!

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

From those clips, OMG sounds much like Going Down in that it appears to be a (Bumblefoot?) guitar part plastered over the original studio recording.

Sky Dog wrote:

must say kinda blah outside of Silkworms and what we have already heard in Going Down...not too interested in hearing Axl try to be something he is not...which is a half ass dj or astronaut or whatever. I know Brain did most of these but still....just not "Gnr" enough for me. Interesting but just seems way out of place....can see why the record company would balk on this stuff. Of course I would like to listen to the whole thing but from these clips, I don't hink we are missing much outside of a mastered Going Down, a full studio version of Silkworms, and another take on OMG.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

Hear it on YouTube while it lasts

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

That you tube is the first I've heard it...seems like a batch of throw away takes....but its so hard to tell when hearing over you tube thru my phone lol

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I like the leaks big_smile Would buy the full tracks if GNR sold them online.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Lot of crap.
I did however get a small chill when I heard the silkworms clip, it was like Axl Rose of old spitting out venom like it was yesteryear, su-fuckin-perb!!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/ashbaland/post … 6849512475

Dj ASHBA™ · 215,460 like this
4 hours ago ·

I know there's rumors of a Guns N' Roses studio version of Ballad Of Death that got leaked, I am here to tell you that the so called "leaked" studio version floating around is NOT the real Guns N' Roses studio version nor is it me playing guitar on it. Hope this helps!

Dj ASHBA™ The actually studio version of Ballad Of Death has NOT left my studio. There are zero copies of it.
84 · 4 hours ago via mobile

Board footer