You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: South American Tour info comes tomorrow.

BLS-Pride wrote:

From GNRs facebook:
Slightly overwhelmed by the influx of messages... All we can say is "If we could see tomorrow"

Jarmo at htgth:

There's a lot of rumors flying around about GN'R's return to South America. Dates, places... 

Just have a little patience and it'll all be revealed tomorrow (Monday, December 23rd).
That's right, the official announcement is coming.  Tomorrow.

Hoping we get a little more news then just the tour. We'll see.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

GNR_SA_2014
The official poster...

Reminds me of this 16
197_lg.jpg

Sky Dog wrote:

nice...loved that article

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

Awaiting news of more than another tour....I think it'll be a while before we hear anything of merit (at least from someone other than Ashba/Fortus).

And, as always, hoping that the new tour throws up something different. How killer would it be to get a new song on the tour? Something that hasn't leaked. At least the fact that audiences in SA are very favourable, and what with Axl's connections down there, I am sure this tour, above all other locations is ripe for something different.

My xmas message to Axl: PLEASE dont dial it in on these shows, throw us a bone, do something, anything different. Please!

Merry Christmas to all @GnREvo !!!

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

http://gunsnroses.com

From everyone in Guns N' Roses, to all our fans around the world – Happy Holidays!

As for everything else? …yes, Jarmo is right.

God these people are comical. They make an announcement saying there is going to be an announcement, but then can't even come thru with it. Only in GNR land.

AtariLegend wrote:

Some random person on another forum made a remark saying, "so the Christmas present is they make jarmo look like a fool?"

Have to see the funny side, if they don't make an announcement before US hits midnight. One of the least organized management groups ever you have to say.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Fuck me, they never fail to take the breath away. For fuck sake one of you spoilt, clueless, shameless, spineless motherfuckers who are in cahoots with this embarrassment of a "band" step up! Apologize! Beg forgiveness for the embarrassment to reasonable  people that you are. You are a fuckin brass neck to mankind and you dumb fucks and dont even have the wit to see it, you keep slevering and whining, you fuckin idiots...fkn looooooooooooooooollllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I laugh at you, from Hell's Heart I laugh at thee. You fckin idiotic trumpets of ineptitude, you holler... we loller... lolly lolly lol lol ya fuckin useless bunch of fannys!!!

14 14 14

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Jeezo man roll

Ah well its Christmas Eve, time to get back on it 5

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:
Olorin wrote:

You fckin idiotic trumpets of ineptitude

Now that made me laugh!  Awesome. lol

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I don't understand why you're all so pissed off? 16 Have you guys all moved to Brazil and waiting to buy tickets or something? hmm

Board footer