You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Duff McKagan on tour with GNR?

Lomax wrote:

Axl seems to be in his element here. His vocals are excellent.

It's So Easy

Patience
I love DJ's solo on this. Very fluid and lyrical.

Live and Let Die

Atitude

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Axl sounds surprisingly good. Weird but cool to see Duff back where he belongs. It's almost like 1992 again.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Same here! Agree with the both of you. Duff is probably helping him out abit behind the scenes.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Question is, does Duff thinks Slasba is a poser?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Hopefully. Either way Duff will Kirk Hammet it up and say nothing.

JimBob
 Rep: 1 

JimBob wrote:

Awesome clips!  Axl sounds pretty good and its great to see Duff.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Weird seeing Duff up there playing familiar GN'R songs without familiar GN'R band mates. Would've been cool if Axl sang Raw Power with him too.

I don't think the original band ever played that one live...?

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Duff playing Attitude with Loaded - nobody gives a shit.
Duff playing Raw Power with Loaded - nobody gives a shit.
Duff playing these songs with a band called Guns N' Roses, which doesn't feature any other old member - people are getting excited.

Psychology is a bitch, isn't it?

But it does works for me as well. I'd love to get at least one full, pro-shot recording of these shows with Duff.

On the other hand if it's true that Axl got himself together for this Duff show (these shows) than future maybe brighter than we hoped. Maybe some present employees will be dropped for good, but Axl may (re)find some people that inspire him. I'm not talking about Slash - if Duff (and Izzy) could work with Axl and can make him care and things would be done, than it'd be really great. I'm still not excited, but right now I care much more than anytime since CD.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

That Patience solo hurt my ears, watch Axl and Ron's reaction afterwards at around the 6 minute mark. Axl comes back on and just stares at DJ like WTF? Axl and Ron then look like they are laughing and then Axl takes the piss by doing a little dance.

Board footer