You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Ron leaving the band after Vegas?

BLS-Pride wrote:

UK Subs posted on mygnr that his source from the inside is stating this will be bbfs last hooray as a member of gnr. Here is the link. I can see this being true.

www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/207383-may-21st-2014-las-vegas-nv-no-trickery/page-21

I only want one of two people to replace him.. Bucket or Izzy. But who knows.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
UK Subs wrote:

Anyone going to these shows who's a massive fan of Bumble' - Enjoy and take it all in smile

UK Subs wrote:

I believe he's handed in his notice (not for the first time though) and Axl's fed up with his "im off, IM BACK! im off IM BACK" routine. I have a feeling Axl will call his bluff at the end of Vegas regardless of another potential U-Turn. I'm also led to believe there's been a major issue behind the scenes during the recent SA Tour and there will be some changes in general. Don't think this should be taken as negative though, depending on your stance actually, far from it.

UK Subs wrote:

^^^ I would also add, that's NOT come from management but from a close source that's ALWAYS been correct and honest.

Duff's coming back, me reads.

Fortus/DJ on lead, Duff on rhythm, Tommy on bass?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Wouldn't mind in the least. BBFs so called fan friendly attitude has been exposed for what it is what all his jabs and digs these last few years. He's a baby, get rid and be done with it.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I like the fact BBF speaks his mind. He probably only does it out of frustration because he hits a brick wall internally when trying to address things quietly.

The others don't seem to do the same since some of them have Axls cock so far down the back of their throat they can't speak. I would rather some brutal honesty and personality rather than just spewing the company line every time. Tommy seems to be his own man tho and to a lesser extent Fortus.

AtariLegend wrote:

Just curious, when did Subs become an insider? I don't think any "breaking news" since he, became Admin over there has came to pass.

I wouldn't be shocked if BBF left, but let's face it people have been saying it for years. By the laws of statistics it'll eventually ring true, the same with new music or leaks. So someone can pretend to have known all along.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Apparently he's got contact with someone "close to the band". Yeah, I know.

It probably isn't bullshit, but we all know what it's like predicting the future in GN'R. It may happen or it may not, we'll just have to wait and see. Even Axl isn't a reliable source of info in this band, lol.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

It's quite a shame; but it doesn't really shock me anymore. If Ron wants to leave, then yeah he'll probably leave. I liked him being in the band; but if no new music and you can't fully get your role out there besides playing older material then what's left to do besides a paycheck.

JKL
 Rep: 0 

JKL wrote:

What about this one?

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/ … band-rock/

Axl's retiring?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

REUNION STARTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johndivney wrote:

nah ron is a proper gunner.
he's sacrificed himself for the cause. moreso than most.
shameful the way he's been treated & how little he's been able to write/record. bar tommy he's p much the only guy i can identify w/in the band these days.

i prob should temper that w/the idea i never really bought into his tone or playing being thoroughly GnR. but also, he was never really given the chance to prove himself except live & like i say he more than did his fair share in that regard so i've got respect & love for the guy. & like i say more than most of the rest of the ensemble, a few of who i'd cross the street to get away from.

so it goes.
if he goes.

Board footer