You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Stephen Tyler with Orianthi

Smoking Guns wrote:

I would take him in VR... He sounds great!!!

AtariLegend wrote:

Is this really Guns related?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

No. Move to other section..

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I would take him in VR... He sounds great!!!

Love her playing! Saw her with Alice Cooper last summer and she was probably the top player in his band. Glad to see her doing a song with the legend, Steven Tyler. He sounded great!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

She plays great guitar, but her lyrics are straight from the text book of Taylor Swift.
Damn shame, because she can absolutely fucking shred, and could be so much more than the pop fluff she puts out.

And, I dunno about VR, but I would've loved to have seen Steven appear on Slash's solo album
Those two could've written either a great ballad or a great rocker together

NoKnownName
 Rep: 11 

NoKnownName wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

And, I dunno about VR, but I would've loved to have seen Steven appear on Slash's solo album

He actually was supposed to appear on the album, but for some reason, the song he and Slash worked on didn't make the final cut.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

metallex78 wrote:

She plays great guitar, but her lyrics are straight from the text book of Taylor Swift.
Damn shame, because she can absolutely fucking shred, and could be so much more than the pop fluff she puts out.

Those two could've written either a great ballad or a great rocker together

Yeah she has a great voice and she's very sexy; but her lyrics are pretty meh and too popish. Glad we agree on her shredding and axe skills. 3 I actually got her latest album which is more of a blues album that I haven't listen all the way through yet. Heard a song or two from it that I dug. Hoping the rest is good. I have so many albums that I got recently that I need to listen to in full. 16

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

She is an okay player. I say that because her mentor is Vai and she has too much Vai in her. Her tone is super compressed..  I want to hear her shred with Angus Youngs Rig. She is a guitar player by numbers type player. Not unique.

Board footer