You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Slash World On Fire Tour 2014 Discsussion (videos and set lists)

metallex78 wrote:

I think this is worthy of it's own thread, in case anyone was missing the live videos being posted in the album discussion.

We'll start with this one - Slash @ Ottawa Bluesfest July 11, 2014

A great performance here with a very receptive crowd.

Can't wait until this tour comes to Australia!

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Slash is improving like crazy and it sounds killer. Just listen to the main riff in Ghost, he's adding little bends and extra notes here and there. 21 3 9

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

His playing is off the charts. He is making up new shit on the PC outro too. And now on the double neck acoustic shred on Anastasia. Great watching that Ottawa show. I love seeing him get so into it with out posing like Fortus and DJ always too. Just a hardworking rocker. Straight up.

maroc_3
 Rep: 3 

maroc_3 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

His playing is off the charts. He is making up new shit on the PC outro too. And now on the double neck acoustic shred on Anastasia. Great watching that Ottawa show. I love seeing him get so into it with out posing like Fortus and DJ always too. Just a hardworking rocker. Straight up.

5 totally agree
Thanks for this thread-it's gonna be a killer tour, so we should discuss it wink

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Yeah, that acoustic soloing he was doing in Anastasia was killer!!! 3

Slash is just on fire with his playing, and they're only a few shows into their tour. Very impressive!

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Yep hes step it up \m/

maroc_3
 Rep: 3 

maroc_3 wrote:

Anastasia solo-masterpiece 3
Audience was better than at Jones Beach, so I think guys had more fun (dancing Slash haha).
On the other hand-I was looking at Slash's hair-it is different, longer and denser-like Appettite era. Or am I totally crazy??? 14

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I love hearing Slash play You Could Be Mine... He has a ferocity in his playing on that.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I like 30 years to life. Much better quality.

Board footer