You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: The BATMAN Thread

metallex78 wrote:

Looks pretty cool. As a long time Batman fan, I'm hoping this movie will be good

I'm a fan of both of them! So I'm excited and hope this movie is great too.

Me_Wise_Magic

BenAffleckBatmanDC.jpg?w=800

New Ben Affleck as Batman image revealed to celebrate 75 years of the character and a little promotion for the new BvS movie.

Also SD Comic-Con 2014 and WB has revealed the cape and cowl on the show floor for people to see and take pictures of during the convention. Hoping for a small film teaser, some other footage, and reveals during the weekend.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/ … comic-con/

Also a few weeks ago a photo of the Man of Steel himself in Gotham city.

3934924-6986736199-14043.jpg

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Fucking Ben Affleck is Batman. Damn. Looking good. He definitely has the chin.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah.  And looking a bit Nite Owlish from Snyder's Watchmen days... A Batman movie in the vein of Watchmen sounds really cool. And seeing Superman in Gotham is bad ass.

Me_Wise_Magic

Agreed good sirs! Very optimistic right now!

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

SadBatman_large.jpg

Me_Wise_Magic

haha..Love sad Batman memes! This is probably the best one I've seen so far. I heard a rumor going around that this Batman may have 3 suits during this movie and leading into JLA probably.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Here is the description of the small teaser shown at Comic con
--------------'
It starts with thunder and rain, as a hand pulls a tarp off of something… it’s Ben Affleck’s Batman on a Gotham City rooftop, and he’s in the full bat-armor from Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns. His eyes are glowing white, and we see that what he’s pulled that tarp off of is the bat-signal. He turns the signal on and the famed bat symbol fills the sky… but then we see it’s aimed at something. At a man floating in the sky. A super-man! Cut to a close-up of Henry Cavill’s Man of Steel as his eyes start to glow with heat vision. Cut back to Batman whose eyes are still glowing white. It’s the stare down of all stare downs! Cut to the title screen: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
------

First shot at wonder woman.

GalGadotWonderWoman.jpg?w=800

Me_Wise_Magic

get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2FZ7rCOSN.jpg&key=DmSyiw6qRmon_zHmCLB4xQ&w=600&h=267

Some good saint at the panel leaked this image over on IGN and it's spreading like wild fire. Since con goers aren't able to record footage. Check it out. Bat armor from the Dark Knight Returns during a small teaser shown by some of the cast and director Zack Snyder.

Me_Wise_Magic

BLS-Pride wrote:

Here is the description of the small teaser shown at Comic con
--------------'
It starts with thunder and rain, as a hand pulls a tarp off of something… it’s Ben Affleck’s Batman on a Gotham City rooftop, and he’s in the full bat-armor from Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns. His eyes are glowing white, and we see that what he’s pulled that tarp off of is the bat-signal. He turns the signal on and the famed bat symbol fills the sky… but then we see it’s aimed at something. At a man floating in the sky. A super-man! Cut to a close-up of Henry Cavill’s Man of Steel as his eyes start to glow with heat vision. Cut back to Batman whose eyes are still glowing white. It’s the stare down of all stare downs! Cut to the title screen: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
------

First shot at wonder woman.

http://i2.wp.com/batman-news.com/wp-con … .jpg?w=800

I dig the look and set up for Gadot as WW! She better of practiced the Linda Carter spin. Looking forward to a public teaser trailer sometime down the road. They showed one more Batman image and that footage you mentioned earlier. Maybe DC will premiere the trailer during previews before the showing of Marvel's Guardians or something later.

Board footer