You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: The Walking Dead

misterID wrote:

That. Post. Was. Awesome. Holy shit... 16

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

They're going to make Daryl gay? 14

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

This season is kicking ass!

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

It really is! I'm loving it. Everything feels more intense and on fire.

johndivney wrote:

i'd buy daryl turning g@y.
most of those southern tough guys seem to have that in them - even if it's just experimentation. there is something deep seeded in their psychosis, some fascination that is bound to manifest eventually.
can see him bending over for michael cudlitz.

as for s05e02 well thank christ for the fastforward button. the first 40-odd minutes were twd at it's worst. just god fucking awful. i was braindead enough to sit thru the first 17mins w/out reaching for the controller. what a waste of precious time.
fun seeing carter from the wire all the same.

first episode was epic, but so so stoopid - the whole carol storming the compound w/fireworks & crappy cgi. had a great pace to it tho.
& it's obv at this stage the standout ep's are usually the first & midseason finale's.
had hoped w/kirkman having written the ep we might've gotten some more fun but instead was just dull character driven drivel. bleugh. should've known. i did know, but hope springs eternal, y'know??
anyway.. meh. like i say, the fastforward button is one of the greatest inventions ever. sorry 4 u who have to watch that tripe live. it'd put me to sleep.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Reddus has already said he would be down either way. I still think he will and needs to bang out Beth or even Carol with her crazy older woman vibe. I think the rumor gained legs bigger than it should with the Internet. It might have been an idea tossed into the mix. There's a badass in the comics who likes pole so he could be integrated into Daryl's character but I doubt it.

I like the season so far actually. Agree the firework triggered explosion was kinda stupid but overall solid start. I think Carol won't last the season though.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Looks like Slash is going to be a guest on Talking Dead next week.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Is Bob leaving the carvings in the tree and that led them to them?  The people from Terminus knew his name. Bob used to be with a rough crowd before joining rik's crew.  Was he too a cannibal?  Also was Bob Bitten under water? What did he go outside to cry? Cause he couldn't drink?

Me_Wise_Magic

I believe Bob was bitten under water and didn't reveal it to the group. He almost got bitten once before sometime in the middle of last season. I think he was crying because he didn't want to say goodbye and tell the truth that something bad happened and probably that he didn't want to drink his sours. Plus Bob was with one of the survivor groups that showed up (so they could of collected names before that got pushed into the cart and left to wait to be tortured or like you said he could of been in that group before Terminus formed and found out they were cannibals in advance. I'm sure they'll explain that next episode or something.) before Rick's group did which could of been several days before they all showed up together on the cart during last season's finale. It depends! A similar situation to this happens in the comics which I won't spoil.

Me_Wise_Magic

BLS-Pride wrote:

Looks like Slash is going to be a guest on Talking Dead next week.

I'm so excited to hear his thoughts. Know he's a big fan. I know he'll be a shit ton better than whatever the hell Manson was talking about during his guest spot. As for the Daryl being gay thought. I really don't give a shit either way and neither should the fans. It was just an idea in humor by Kirkman, Reedus, and Gimple (the show runner) chiming in for abit. There is nothing more to it, really. As for Carol, she has become one of the strongest improved and better written characters on the show; so seeing how her story arc works out and how it could end is going to be intriguing during this season going forward or later on in a future one.

Board footer