You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Re: Spotify users: Post your personal "Ultimate GN'R Playlist" HERE.

Furbush wrote:

I tried to stay away from the big "hits"... To me, a Best Of and a Greatest Hits are two completely different things.

I didn't take this lightly... This was meticulously sequenced to the exact flow/vibe I wanted.... I've done a bunch "FurbushMix" stuff for my favorite bands.

Mastodon, Slipknot, Kyuss, Soundgarden, Megadeth, Testament, Faith No More, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, BLS, NIN, AIC, Pearl Jam, STP... Please.. Check them out.

'Tallica.. Not MEtallica.. Just the best of their post-Black Album work.. Including a Load/ReLoad mix, and I also did up a "Slash Post-Guns Mix" that some of y'all might enjoy....

But the FurbushGN'RMix is my baby.http://open.spotify.com/user/furbush

or online.. without the app: https://play.spotify.com/user/furbush/u … /playlists

Let's hear yours. big_smile

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Listened to some of it. Alot of songs you have are on my Spotify starred list and various other album playlists that I have. Don't have a full GNR one at the moment. I do have some playlists that feature Weird AL, Slipknot (which you have a really good one by the way), Cash's American lV, and a few others. smile

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

I need to add some stuff from the new Slipknot record... It's REALLY good. smile

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Furbush wrote:

I need to add some stuff from the new Slipknot record... It's REALLY good. smile

Oh yeah dude! I fucking love this album. Listened to it in full last night. Going to pick it up later on when a few other albums come out and I'll pick that up with those around the same time. Some of their best work. Congrats to the new bass player V-man and drummer Jay Weinberg which have been confirmed. Even though I think Mick and Jim play and share almost all the bass parts on it. big_smile

Board footer