You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Walking Dead

johndivney wrote:

totally agree w/that post ^

yea i assumed bob was bitten & is now going to infect the terminus people & they'll turn having eaten his spoiled meat (maybe that's why he tasted better than they thought he would?? zombie flavoured leg?) tho you'd have thought they'd maybe have checked him for bite marks before chopping him up for stew..??

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Another good episode!!

johndivney wrote:

Is Maggie the worlds worst sister?

The blind spot the writing has shown over her concern for blondie has gotten too weird to ignore. Why did that homo daryl not say to her blondie was still alive? Or she never mentioned her since the prison? Just hops on a bus w/glen & rides off into the sunset..?!

Yea otherwise good ep. some funny cannibal jokes at the top of the show. needs more cannibal jokes.
Team Rick ftw.
some needless soppy shite tho. when it does than tween soap opera shite it fucks me right off. last season was full of it. needs more throat slicing/throat biting, not soppy relationship crap.

Next weeks looks like it could be dodgy qualitywise..

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Is Maggie the worlds worst sister?

The blind spot the writing has shown over her concern for blondie has gotten too weird to ignore. Why did that homo daryl not say to her blondie was still alive? Or she never mentioned her since the prison? Just hops on a bus w/glen & rides off into the sunset..?!

Yea otherwise good ep. some funny cannibal jokes at the top of the show. needs more cannibal jokes.
Team Rick ftw.
some needless soppy shite tho. when it does than tween soap opera shite it fucks me right off. last season was full of it. needs more throat slicing/throat biting, not soppy relationship crap.

Next weeks looks like it could be dodgy qualitywise..

Maggie knows Beth was taken. Darryl told her in the train car .  I agree though. Don't understand why they felt the need to go with Abraham. Why would Maggie not even try to look for Beth? 

Good episode though. Rick made do on his promise. Great scene.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, Rick was awesome last night. Hope it leads to Carl being eaten. I swear, the kid has no dialogue in an episode and I still hate him. Someone needs to give the minister some acting lessons though.

But the cliffhanger was great! What happened to Carol.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Carol reminds me of segorurney weaver from Alien. Stone cold killa.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Carol reminds me of segorurney weaver from Alien. Stone cold killa.

Indeed. Carol has been one of the most improved characters on this show! Hope the end isn't too near for her. This season has been on fire thus far and only after 3 episodes.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Carol dying will be nearly as big of a blow to the show as if they do decide to out Daryl's character. The show will end if they do that.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Loved last night. Beth is sexy as hell for some reason. Good episode and good cliff hanger. Carol is in the hospital now. I think, only my guess, that Daryl found Noah, the black guy, and they are going to break in the hospital and rescue them like Carol rescued all of them. They should play Welcome to the Jungle as they roll into Atlanta.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Loved last night. Beth is sexy as hell for some reason. Good episode and good cliff hanger. Carol is in the hospital now. I think, only my guess, that Daryl found Noah, the black guy, and they are going to break in the hospital and rescue them like Carol rescued all of them. They should play Welcome to the Jungle as they roll into Atlanta.

Same here. I believe Noah is connected to Morgan in some way and all the paths will cross sometime before the end of the season. Daryl will probably tell Rick's group to head towards the Atlanta hospital. There are rumors that the crazy cops at the hospital actually know Rick and his old police force that Shane was in too.

Board footer