You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Fan made UYI Tour Documentary

BLS-Pride wrote:

Mygnr member jwalker19 put this together. 4 hours. Haven't  had the chance to watch a good chunk but from what I've seen it's pretty damn good.

1991 Rock in Rio - 0:00
1991 North American leg - 12:55
1991 European leg - 1:13:22
1991-1992 North American leg - 1:20:25
1992 Japan - 1:34:41
1992 North American leg - 1:41:49
1992 European leg - 1:45:17
1992 North American leg - 2:03:48
1992 South American leg - 2:36:53
1993 Japan/Australia/North American leg - 3:00:23
1993 European leg - 3:20:46
1993 Argentina - 3:30:40

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Not really a fan of the commentary that is made on there, but that footage is great. Such a great fuckin band.

Best rock n roll band EVER. I still stand by that.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

From the first 30-45 mins that I watched it was so awesome... Amazing band. When Axl was on, he was fucking on. Killer band.

Sky Dog wrote:

Hopefully, one day, we will get the real deal UYI documentary.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I LOVE THIS!!!! Axl was such a badass. Most electrifying dangerous band in the world for sure. They simply didn't give a shit. But fuck. What a great band. And I never knew they fucked around with Smells Like Teen Spirit. Classic!!!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I loved all the Axl rants... I feel like the band really had his back too, like they were a gang.  Loved how he talked shit about Metallica at their home town.  He simply didn't give a flying fuck.  What a badass Axl was.  The show where he walked off in PC in Hamilton, Onterrio was badass too... Slash was like, okay, we keep going, Duff sing and I will shred like a mother fucker... What an amazing band.  Blown away still. They were anything but corporate and manufactured.  THE REAL DEAL!!

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

Un fucking REAL.

I'm almost an hour in. Perfect Crime in St. Louis...

Mother of GOD, that shit gives me goose bumps to this day.

Thanks, BLS. I miss this place. smile

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

3 hours in...

Definitely take the time to watch this. Kinda like Whispers, it paints a clear(er) picture about how shit went down with Axl and his "antics".

Having only been previously aware of things through old mainstream media, it definitely puts things in perspective. Sure.. He had "What The Fuck, Axl?" moments...

But, mostly... from what I've seen so far... He was generally not at fault. He seems to have mostly been trying to protect himself, his band and the fans that behaved themselves... Late start times notwithstanding, I'm looking at that period in a completely different light now.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

In retrospect, the band was even better than we gave them credit for.  They were a rock and roll machine.  For how fucked up they say Duff and Slash were, the band still sounded amazing.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I really, really wish that with all the archives and insiders we have that we couldnt do something like this, and that includes the Chinese Whispers era.

Board footer