You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Ron leaving the band after Vegas?

Sky Dog wrote:

at this point, the guitarists are completely 100% interchangeable and have been since Izzy left....just think about it. Circus sideshow as Maynard would say....everybody has their favorite clown. The list is endless....To me it is just pure amusement at this point. The more the merrier!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

"since Izzy left" or since Slash left?

Sky Dog wrote:

I think the band was done when Izzy left because when Izzy quit Axl took full control of the direction of the group.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

From MSL site these two guys paid Scott and Ron to perform in their band.

And Ron is not a good guy. According to the insiders over there a lot has gone on behind the scenes with his passive aggressive attitude and badmouthing Axl. He is as good as gone... I guess?

Ron is/was good for the fans.  I don't care what happened behind the scenes.  It's not like they treated him all that well, so if he reacted in kind, you can't be too shocked by that.

A Buzz sighting!! Its like spotting Bigfoot. Good to see you, dude. smile

I really messed that quote up. I didn't mean that I thought Ron wasn't a good guy, but that's what's being said. Ron has been cool to us. Even posted here. My beef is the passive aggressive stuff, and if you're not happy, if they don't want your songs, just leave already.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I check in every once in a while t see if anything is happening.  Usually the answer is not much, but a couple topics were there I felt like responding to.  I'll be back again someday.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Twitter drama:
Bumblefoot stopped following both Axl and Guns N' Roses accounts and it generated some controversy.

Also, both Guns N' Roses and Del James posted the same pic of Del, on the pit of a UYI concert. Thing is that Slash is on the picture. Del post was mentioning Slash directly while GNR was with the "Do You See Who I See?".

Found it quite amusing to see GNR and Del tweeting amicable towards Slash.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

REUNION STARTS NOW!!!

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Recall what Richard said in November.

Some of [current tracks are] stuff that we've been working on with ideas that were already there. Some of the stuff Slash did, you know, that was like the beginning, the seed of the song, that's been around for a while.

This is coming from the interviewee formerly known as the 'no comment' Fortus. He knows the company line and Slash is suddenly OK again. 6 years ago, he was cancer.

Guns posted a Duff pic the day before. Go figure.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I don't ever remember Richard ever being a "no comment guy." He's always talked. Even talked about Slash.  Posting a Duff picture is really no big deal, the dude toured with them.

I don't see this as anything other than further evidence that Ron is out.

And I hope this leads to Buckethead's parts remaining on any of his recordings.

johndivney wrote:

Acting like a bunch of teenage girls..

So Ron's story seemed to peter out something similar to Gilby's..?? At least from a distance.. What was it Gilby said, 'the checks stopped coming' or something? & that's how he knew his time w/guns was up..??

Board footer