You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Walking Dead

johndivney wrote:

Two great deaths in that ep. Best since Hershels beheading imo.

Thought from opening on the preacher (worst opening ever btw, had me reaching for remote to fast forward) & then Noah & the fact they're really only meant to have one token black guy, that one of them would get it this ep. So it goes.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I thought Maggie overhearing the convo was a little cheesy & unneccessary.  I guess they're rushing this to all go down for the season finale.  Would prefer it all happen naturally.  That said, I do like the difference in the group helping each other, and saving each other whereas those in this town are more look out for yourselves & why they are the survivors (for now).

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Really good two episodes.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Ahhhhh. Michone fucked Rick over! That was a great rant he was going on. Now we wait for him to start the killin.

And no way the drunken, surgeon, wife-beating pussy face guy gives Rick that tough of a fight. No way.

johndivney wrote:

Yea I was a bit disappointed in that myself. Disappointing ep overall.
Rick would've handled that guy easy, he was drunk n soft. Strange decision.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I loved it!  Morgan is back.  Rick has control.  Worried Glen got bit or scratched.

johndivney wrote:

Glen should've been gone. I was hoping he was, that they were just doing his death off screen. But I knew better, & was disappointed when he reappeared. & disappointed again when he didn't kill that guy.

Morgan & his Donatello shit was epic.

Decent ep. Bit predictable inspite of 20mins of that annoying tension building score, nothing really happened.

That's the season finale, yea? No cliffhanger??

misterID

misterID wrote:

Glen is probably going to get it next season and it could be epic. The Wolves thing is the cliff hanger, Michonne picking up the sword was meh. She's been a huge disappointment this season. She feels like a psycho needy girlfriend more than the psycho loner samurai she started out as.

I'm actually really liking Glen's character right now. It was way forced for him to be a central character before, but he's really come into his own. I think he's had a better run this season than Daryl, tbh.

Carol has been awesome this season.

I keep wishing the Governor would've survived as they need that arch nemesis again.

johndivney wrote:

Glen jumping that fence to follow that guy was stupid as fuck.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Glen is the ultimate survivor. Rick is very much like Shane now. Carroll's acting is brilliant. The three walker kill with one swing of the chain that Daryl had was so badass. Morgan has moves that would make Splinter jealous. Deanna proved to be a good woman. Every town has a Pete. Glen personifies goodness and hope that much of this new world lacks. I really like Glen.

Board footer