You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

Smoking Guns wrote:

Fantastic episode and Cersei's plan backfired on her ass. But now I am sick of this Sparrow Cat. I could see Little Finger ending this bullshit right now and taking down the Lannister punk kid that has the symbol on his forehead.  Cersei is so damn hot to me!  I like how Snow's Wolf showed up for Sam. Wanted to see Danny nude. Naked Sand Snake was nice.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Great episode and can't stop thinking about it. The power play the High Sparrow pulled was nice, but who will save Margery and Cersei now??  Littlefinger?

AtariLegend wrote:

Well they still have to have a trial *hint hint*, but that was said already last episode.

Nah Littlefinger is probably loving this. In AAFC/ADWD this has nothing to do with him, but it completely plays into his hands in both books/TV show.

Why on earth would Littlefinger want to save Cersei? tongue

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

To his enemies close and since he may already save the Tyrells ?  He is a back stabber anyway so who knows. I know he didn't like the Lannister Sparrow boy standing in his way when he came to meet Cersei last episode.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

AtariLegend wrote:

Well they still have to have a trial *hint hint*, but that was said already last episode.

Nah Littlefinger is probably loving this. In AAFC/ADWD this has nothing to do with him, but it completely plays into his hands in both books/TV show.

Why on earth would Littlefinger want to save Cersei? tongue

They've mentioned trials a couple of times so I'd guessed that had a part to play.

My theory and I've not read the books so im just guessing is Margaery will ask for trial by combat and talk Tommen into being her champion as a way of getting back at Cersei as Tommen will almost certainly lose. She'd obviously no longer be queen but maybe she's willing to sacrifice that to hurt Cersei.

As for littlefinger I think he's in the empire business (as a great man once said). He's already lord of the vale and he asked Cersei to make him warden of the north. If he helps her she no doubt will grant that wish. That makes him lord of half of westeros, not to mention what he might get in return for helping the Tyrells. The guys going to have more power than the king by seasons end.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I agree about little finger and it's the way it should be considering he came from something so small he didn't even have a name to having so much power hence the little finger

AtariLegend wrote:

He's also the lord of Harrenhal in name, which technically gives him theoretical power in the Riverlands, so if he pulls of his trump card (Sansa) in the North, then in theory along with the Vale he has all these names/titles and power in 3/7 kingdoms of Westros.

The problem is though he doesn't have an army, The Vale belongs to Lysa's son and in the TV show they know who Sansa (his cousin) is. Without Sansa he has nothing in the North which makes the TV show version of his plan of gifting her to the Boltons illogical. Littlefinger's playing a dangerous game.

How he plans to deal with the High Septon should be interesting. We also don't know if he has a plan to deal with Danny if she ever show's up with her Dragons (that he probably doesn't even believe exist). Safe to say he probably doesn't believe in the Others (Whitewalkers) at least.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

He is smart and calculating for sure. He got rich of his brothels, the High Sparrow and him are set for a collision course? I hope so!!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

What did I tell you about my boy snow and also my prediction of the Imp and Kalesie!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Hidden Text:

okay, so a lot of people think Snow is a Targarian. Holy shit. So half stark, half Targarian. Ice and Fire? Wolf and Dragon?  Was the old man at Castle Black that died last episode placed there to be a mentor?  Is he the half brother to Kalesi?  If True, like I predicted earlier, Jon Snow will rule the 7 Kingdoms as he should. Dude is a total fucking badass. His sword is made of that Targerian Valerian Steel, Dragon Steel. Damn, if true nuts.

Board footer