You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: Vegas

So I'm making my first trip to Vegas later this month for a few days. I'm sure some of you have said you've been, just wondering if there's anything or anywhere you'd recommend checking out? I'm going with the girlfriend so it needs to be couple friendly 16

AtariLegend wrote:

Does Jim Bob still post? Maybe he can recommend strip bars tongue

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Go sky diving.

See Hoover dam, maybe Grand Canyon if you have time

Venetian is nice

Water show at Bellagio is cool

Cosmopolitan is the hip hotel.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I agree the watershow at the Bellagio. Would be great to take your girl to. Paris seems like a cool hotel for a date, not sure what restaurants are in there.  I'd suggest Old Vegas if you can for a night too, if you lady is up for that style.  Personally, I didn't like Vegas all that much. Stay away from pretty much all clubs & anything "VIP" . Also someone forewarned me, the hotels often offer you an upgrade to a better room for a small fee. Lol, sure enough, it was about the first thing I encountered when I arrived. I forget the reasoning for it, aside from more $$, but I declined.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

send your girl to a dayspa & head over to here:  http://www.sincityoffroad.org lol

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Thanks guys! Think we're going to try and get to the grand canyon if we can. Staying at monte carlo so fairly central on the strip, gonna try and see a show as well, wanted to see penn n tellar but they're on broadway over summer instead. I've heard old vegas is good, is that the freemont street area?

Board footer