You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: GnREvolution Chinese Democracy Elimination 2015 - Round 3

Will wrote:

Voted for "Sorry" (yet again).

Anyone else who votes for "Oh My God" will be banned since we don't allow crazies at Evo tongue

GnREvo Chinese Democracy Elimination 2015

Chinese Democracy 0%
Shackler's Revenge 17%
Better 0%
Street of Dreams 0%
If The World 8%
There Was A Time 0%
Catcher in the Rye 4%
Sorry 13%
I.R.S. 0%
Madagascar 0%
This I Love 38%
Prostitute 0%
Oh My God 21%
Total votes: 24
Vale
 Rep: 4 

Vale wrote:

With Scraped gone I voted for 'If The World'. I frequently skip that one too.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
Vale wrote:

I can't agree with that.  I've actually listened to CD a few times in the past weeks and found myself liking this song more than I did a few years ago.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

slashsfro wrote:
Vale wrote:

I can't agree with that.  I've actually listened to CD a few times in the past weeks and found myself liking this song more than I did a few years ago.

If The World is such a jam. Bucket's acoustic playing on it is beautiful. Mother Goose gets the Bond vibe spot on production wise. Seems like a song everyone had fun in being a part of.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Went with OMG this round.

Vale
 Rep: 4 

Vale wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:
slashsfro wrote:
Vale wrote:

If The World is such a jam. Bucket's acoustic playing on it is beautiful. Mother Goose gets the Bond vibe spot on production wise. Seems like a song everyone had fun in being a part of.

I'm not saying it's a bad song. It certainly has its moments, but overall I don't like Axl's vocal melody too much on that one.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Going tactical on this one. This I Love because I'd rather see that go than some of the other contenders. Despite the immense cheese factor I love that solo though.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Vale wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

I'm not saying it's a bad song. It certainly has its moments, but overall I don't like Axl's vocal melody too much on that one.

I can understand that. The lyrics aren't very good on the track; but I do think Axl's vocal performance with the music's production makes up for it.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:
Will wrote:

Voted for "Sorry" (yet again).

Anyone else who votes for "Oh My God" will be banned since we don't allow crazies at Evo tongue

Lol!

Funny, I hated OMG when it came out but I love it now. And I've voted for sorry in every round so far as well.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

This I Love has one of my favorite lines on CD "I've searched the universe And found myself Within' her eyes". I sing that to wifey sometimes when I want me some.

Also, I love the bridge on Shackler's. It's a bridge to nowhere, I know, but I absolutely love it.

Board footer