You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

Re: Conspiracy Theory Rock!!

RaZor wrote:

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Removed from present versions because "it's not funny". Got nothing to do with being too true of course.

You don't even need a conspiracy. These days firms will censor controversial material just for the bottom line. Offended persons don't buy your products.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Since we are talking about conspiracy and rock I recommend this docu:

Goes into how so many bands from the 60s had links to the CIA and the military. Many of the artist were the sons and daughters of high ranking intelligence and army officers. The goal, to influence the minds of the young in new, subversive ways.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

Interesting.

But those bands were anti-war, what would be the military's interest in influencing the youth into pacifism?  Or was it just to get kids to think drugs are cool?

I imagine the truth is more likely to be that those kids were rebelling against their parents.

I'd watch the video to hear the theory, but I don't think I'll have 80 minutes to listen to it in full though. Lol.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Yeah, those interviews can be tough to listen to. You can read this article instead: http://informationfarm.blogspot.co.uk/2 … story.html

Why do this? There can be many reasons. Co opting a movement they knew was coming is the most standard explanation. Another is promoting a bohemian lifestyle and introducing drugs to the common folk. Some talk about implementing Satanistic ideas.

In any case the connections appear too numerous to be a coincidence. Who knew that Jim Morrissons father was one of the chief players in the Vietnam war? All the while his son is back home leading the hippie movement. Rebelling against parents is one thing, achieving such a focal position is something else.

Board footer