You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Anyone know who this is?

AtariLegend wrote:

The guy Axl introduces just over a minute into the video. Is he someone we've heard of before?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

It's paul tobias

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Love the clip. Funny story and it shows the non dictator side of Axl. Some strange duality he's got, part down to earth, part megalomaniac. Wish we had some Hitler-Mannerheim recording of him, where he doesn't know he's being taped.

Best we got is where he doesn't care:

AtariLegend wrote:
Neemo wrote:

It's paul tobias

Funnily enough I was going to type "it's obviously not Paul Tobias, but who is it?" in the first post.

That's interesting, then again I've never seen a video before where Tobias spoke.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

So Axl saw pearl jam before they were pearl Jam. Badass!! Obviously I am talking about Mother Love Bone who I think was Pearl Jam with a different singer (who passed away, and that is how we got Eddie Vedder and a new band name).

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Neemo wrote:

It's paul tobias

Funnily enough I was going to type "it's obviously not Paul Tobias, but who is it?" in the first post.

That's interesting, then again I've never seen a video before where Tobias spoke.

Well I should've posted "I think" but I'm pretty sure its him

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

So Axl saw pearl jam before they were pearl Jam. Badass!! Obviously I am talking about Mother Love Bone who I think was Pearl Jam with a different singer (who passed away, and that is how we got Eddie Vedder and a new band name).

Edit, I was wrong. Only two members of Pearl Jam would have been there.

Board footer