You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Woman addicted to...kitchen sponges

polluxlm wrote:

Not sure if serious!

Mmmm… sponges. So absorbent, tasty and porous…

No? Well, not according to 23-year-old Emma Thompson who likes to tuck into 20 washing up sponges every day, soaked in apple flavoured fairy liquid.

Before you ask, no, she isn’t pregnant but describes the sponges as her ‘guilty pleasure’.

Fair enough.

She started chewing bath sponges aged three before discovering she liked the taste of kitchen ones better.

sponge-e1445080371274.png

The habit has become an addiction and she now suffers from Pica (an OCD disorder that involves eating things with no nutritional value) although she hasn’t yet sought treatment for it.

Her recipe for a tasty sponge involves soaking it overnight in apple flavoured fairy liquid, then removing the scouring pad.

It all adds up to £6 a week on sponges from Wilkinsons and Poundland.

Emma, from North Tyneside, said: ‘Some people go out for a steak, I would rather go out for a sponge. It’s a guilty pleasure.

‘My friends takes the mick out of me, they say, ‘Are we going to have sponge and chips for tea?’

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/17/this-woma … s-5445314/

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

I've found that the crazy ones were the best in bed. Yes you have to put up with Daddy issues, or eating two dozen sponges a day, but it will be the best 6 weeks of sex you've ever had before finally having to break it off.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Yeah, you can tell straight away with this one. She'll give you the tour.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Not one with OCD. That's a different kind of crazy and I'd bet she's more prudish.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I'm sure if u give some love she will soak it right up

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Cramer wrote:

I've found that the crazy ones were the best in bed. Yes you have to put up with Daddy issues, or eating two dozen sponges a day, but it will be the best 6 weeks of sex you've ever had before finally having to break it off.

Haha. Damn right. Crazy bitch typically equals - great sex!

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I'm sure if u give some love she will soak it right up

You win the thread.

I think we can just lock it up and turn off the lights now.

Board footer