You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!

misterID wrote:
Cramer wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Slash2Baz said, "that is all I can say" when he was pressed.

Who is Slash2Baz?

He runs a Slash site based out of France.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

So this guy has a red-phone-direct-line-to-Slash? Slash has provided him info in the past?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Cramer wrote:

So this guy has a red-phone-direct-line-to-Slash? Slash has provided him info in the past?

I think he has a legit relationship with Slash. I've heard him referred to as Slash's jarmo.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes, this is Slash's Jarmo. He is his contact to the fan boards. He is as legit as it gets.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

So we no know Alter Bridge will be on tour from Spring till the end if the year and plans changed. Accept what is coming fellas!

AtariLegend wrote:
Cramer wrote:

For reference since people tend to ignore certain people's posts. The guy runs GNR France or is an admin there with Will (HTGTH Mod). Basically they posted the speculation and both said (maybe lost in translation) that they don't think it'll happen and don't want it as fans. Alternative Nation somehow drew an assumption from the comments of those guys that a reunion would be announced next week.

fyi Alternative Nation's latest article is that Fortus will be part of the reunion tour based upon an interview which is at least a week old that where Fortus suggests that "Dead Dasies" are a priority, but he's still in Guns. The interview is from a Czech site.

So maybe Alternative Nation have really bad translators, I'm sure it's not about click bait in anyway shape or form.

Vale
 Rep: 4 

Vale wrote:

Technically, Myles being busy with AB doesn't imply a GN'R reunion. Just saying.

Slash2Baz's comment that that's all he can say, does make me wonder however.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

^ agreed. If there's nothing happening reunion-wise then why not shut it down. I can't see Slash saying 'no there's nothing happening, but pretend there is just to fuck with everyone.'

I've thought for a while other plans could be dropped like a stone if the reunion is on. That includes Myles or CD II and sure enough what was meant to be a busy year for Slash solo wise suddenly has a gaping great chasm in the middle of it.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes Slash2Baz didn't like that article and being cited as some source. What I posted he said last night AFTER TALKING TO SLASH. he clearly says "plans have changed".

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

axl 21 duff fortus frank

9 9 9

That is all.

Also: no Dizzy emoji? Really?

Board footer