You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Re: Axl mentioned in Guinuess book of gaming records

Dadud wrote:

Most guest stars in a videogame series

The Grand Theft Auto franchise boasts the largest cast of celebrity voice actors in a videogame series. Among those featured are Samuel L Jackson, Joe Pantoliano, Michael Madsen, Kyle MacLachlan, Ray Liotta, Chris Penn, Ice T, Axl Rose, Dennis Hopper, Robert Loggia and Burt Reynolds. GTA: San Andreas also includes the largest voice cast in a videogame, with a credited voice cast of 339 voice actors, more than any other game.

It seems like whenever axl or GNR is mentioned, someone posts about it, so i might as well pull my weight >_>

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

was a great game....but Vice City was better...too bad he didnt get in on the action for that game instead

i never cared for the djing on GTA:SA ....it seemed too peice meal...like the first editions of sports talk baseball 16 (there are people here who are prolly too young to even remember that game :wtf: which makes my joke lame but in 92 it was friggin amazing)

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

Hell man, it's never too late to revisit those memories.

GTA I & II at Rockstar Classics, full versions as free downloads, completely functional with modern Windows interfaces.

Board footer