You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saboteur
 Rep: 4 

Re: Robin back in NIN. Temp or not is the question?

Saboteur wrote:

I hope he is gone for good 9 His playing is so horrible and extremely  embarrassing.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qEzs1g4rQzY  :sick:

Axl bring Buckethead back!!!:rock::thumbup:

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
elmir wrote:

i know....i'm just trying to stay positive...
but its not working too well.

16 i know, i know. it's so hard sometimes but we've been through a lot of things and we're still here. look on the bright side, at least there's news 10 16 19

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

i`m so fuckin tired of all this bullshit!!

if robin leaves, the new gnr is definitely over. at least for me.

buckethead leaving was already a bummer, brain hopefully just left until CD is released (i hope so to say the least...), 
and now robin might be gone....

what the fuck is axl going to do now??? is he going to continue replacing top-notch musicians with mediocre coverband players???

this whole situation has become so goddamn ridiculous, it`s not bearable anymore. i sincerely hope the new management team is going to clear some things up in the coming week. otherwise i`m not going to take this anymore...  I am no fan of the revolving door line up by the way...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

dunno if anyone mentioned this but robins site is down at the moment

it says "new site soon"

http://robinfinck.com/

This could mean a ton of things,

Robin left for good for NIN to get back to a band that plays new material, puts out new albums, updates it's fans regularly and is one of the biggest bands out there - looks like a very inviting deal if you ask me compared to what he's been doing.

He's just touring temporarily with them

Bucket could be coming back but somehow I doubt that

GNR is just going to continue on with Richard and BBF

GNR is getting a new guitarist to fill Robin's spot

Either way it just goes to show that GNR will continue to lose band members if he doesn't return because of the antics that go on, the fans get pissed can you imagine being in the band.  17

Considering this is posted on the NIN website, this isn't a rumor.  I know Trent has fucked with GNR before but I doubt he'd do it with Robin.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

This could mean a ton of things.

yeah it could...but the only thing we know for sure right now is that Robin is in NIN and not in GnR at the moment

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Robin left for good for NIN to get back to a band that plays new material, puts out new albums, updates it's fans and is one of the biggest bands out there - looks like a very inviting deal if you ask me compared to what he's been doing.

though he was in GnR to actually have his own material and he wont get that luxury with Trent..this would be a worst case scenario for people who have really come to accept Robin as the #1 guy in GnR..and since BH's parts are staying and the record is rumored to be in the lables hands i doubt robins parts will be reworked yet again...though it may delay a followup 16

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

He's just touring temporarily with them

Probably the most likely scenario....but as usual we're left holding our balls until Axl deems us worthy enough for an update

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Bucket could be coming back but somehow I doubt that.

Yeah i mentioned that...BH, Ron, Richard....would be cool to see ron and bucket together doing GnR on the same stage. 11

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

GNR is just going to continue on with Richard and BBF.

Well i Axl seems to really want a 3 guitarist band so i doubt this is the case

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Either way it just goes to show that GNR will continue to lose band members if he doesn't return because of the antics that go on, the fans get pissed can you imagine being in the band.  17

If robin leaves this definately wont be good for nugnr

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Considering this is posted on the NIN website, this isn't a rumor.

Agreed though i read somewhere that Trent may just be messing with the GnR camp again...but i doubt it

And we still gotta look at the VR situation with scott leaving...and the band working with another singer before the UK tour...if robin left soemthing must have triggered it since everythign else pointed to progress in GnR land...i'm definately not holding my breath at all but i think its worth mentioning

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
Neemo wrote:

dunno if anyone mentioned this but robins site is down at the moment

it says "new site soon"

http://robinfinck.com/

Lori @ HTGTH claims that "The last update was on July 26th and that the site went down on  April 2nd."

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

We'll just have to see what the next few days bring. Just when things start to look up for GNR we get another kick in the nuts. I don't have a problem with Robin or any members doing solo stuff or whatever but it is concerning considering the last time Robin did this he quit GNR as well. At worst Robin's quit GNR (which I doubt) at best he's doing his thing waiting for CD to kick into life like the other guys have done. Even in the best case scenario though it means CD isn't round the corner which is frankly all I really care about.

It'll be interesting to see how long this NIN tour is going to last, that should tell us more.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

ibelieveinaxl
 Rep: 4 

this is the end for this version of the band, period. robin was the best guy they had and now he's gone. as for people looking at htgth for news, dont even try it. ///// has no news, no access whatsoever. now that the reunion is coming, he's out bc of the negative things he has said against slash. i have been told that he was going nuts last night deleting any posts relating to the end of the band and how it is a bad thing that robin left. this is a sad day. i have heard from a reliable source that there will be a new gnr site that mirrors /// site, but will be better and with no deleting. i have been told the site is : (this is real btw): www.heretodaygonetohellandleft.com

Board footer