You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Update from Izzy Stradlin

BLS-Pride wrote:

I trust Will and if he thinks it's real than so do I. He has no reason to play a game.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Maybe team Brazil is telling him to back off. The tweets were very strange.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I don't think Will is being questioned.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I don't think Will is being questioned.

This. But hard not to question the tweets.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Izzy phoned me earlier tonight. It is 100% Izzy on Twitter. He tried to verify twice by email but everyone saying "he's been hacked" got me paranoid (especially when seeing my forum posts shared in the wider media). Asked the account to email me a photo with todays date or phone me..... he called and I knew instantly it was him.

No doubt whatsoever 9

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Will wrote:

Izzy phoned me earlier tonight. It is 100% Izzy on Twitter. He tried to verify twice by email but everyone saying "he's been hacked" got me paranoid (especially when seeing my forum posts shared in the wider media). Asked the account to email me a photo with todays date or phone me..... he called and I knew instantly it was him.

No doubt whatsoever 9

Damn, now I am depressed.

Did you get any inside info you can share?  Pretty awesome he called you. Did you ask him if you can tweet for him in the future since he doesn't know how to tweet?

AtariLegend wrote:

Thanks downliner.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Cheers for the update will!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Hold the door, Will and Downliner are the same person??? Thanks for the update!!

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Hold the door, Will and Downliner are the same person??? Thanks for the update!!

16 Yep.

No inside info but I didn't ask. I just needed confirmation it was really Izzy and I'd made him jump through hoops all day trying to verify he really was him (and judging by Andys tweets at RS he was doing the same).

So we can finally get updates direct from the source: @IzzyStradlin999

Board footer