You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

johndivney wrote:

So.. What's this storm in a teacup all about??
Pitman bitching about little bitches from mygnr??
Something else??

#confused

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

He is bitter that only Duff, Slash, Axl are discussed. That is his page. He was just trying to direct folks to the other page it seems. But I think that is his page. I know Atari loves the guy but I don't think he is currently needed. Oh well. Maybe he is the new Izzy.

AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

He is bitter that only Duff, Slash, Axl are discussed. That is his page. He was just trying to direct folks to the other page it seems. But I think that is his page. I know Atari loves the guy but I don't think he is currently needed. Oh well. Maybe he is the new Izzy.

I don't love the guy, makes no difference to me whether Pitman is on stage/backstage or only works in the studio. The fact that you trying throw Izzy under the bus as well really says something about you yourself tongue.

Please tell me where the comments about Duff, Slash and Axl are?

I do think that facebook is probably ran by him, but that reply to a fan about that not being his facebook page was made ages ago. In fact his twitter profile up-until a few months ago was always linking to this https://www.facebook.com/BEATRAZR-1420452798253351/

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

When I said the new Izzy, I mean that fans claim Izzy is GNR and now fans claim Pitman is GNR. Haha. My context is not well received.

johndivney wrote:

Wasn't pitman the guy who made the star wars promo??
Seems a bit rich he's bitter now about duffer/slash/nostalgia..?? Maybe it's just wore him down a bit/he got up on the wrong side of the bed??

Seems like a really big deal anyway.. Time well spent.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Seems a bit rich he's bitter now about duffer/slash/nostalgia..?? Maybe it's just wore him down a bit/he got up on the wrong side of the bed??

Yes he did. Something hasn't sat right with me for a few months with him. Oh well. No big deal... Can't wait for Vegas!

AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:

It seems like he (or whomever runs that page) was taking a shot at the stuff MYGNR posters are going on about. It is literally every other thread.

I'm still waiting for the Duff, Slash and Axl quotes as per Smoking.

johndivney wrote:

Guy has too much time on his hands if he is reading mygnr..
Guy is too sensitive if he's concerning himself with what people write about him on mygnr. Or don't write about him as the case may be..

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Yes he did. Something hasn't sat right with me for a few months with him. Oh well. No big deal... Can't wait for Vegas!

What hasn't sat right w/you about him?

[/opens can of worms]

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

It is his FB account, you can scroll down the last few years and its clearly him.

He's deleted the comment about it being a cash grab nostalgia tour, but the one calling mygnr dildo's is still there 14

I think he could just be parodying forum posters when he went on his GNR rant though.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Board footer