You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

ID, I am with you. Hilary over Sanders.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

ID, I am with you. Hilary over Sanders.

I'm still a bit undecided. I'll likely vote Hillary, but I'm starting to see Bernie more as a person, whereas Hillary is more Corporations Decisionmaking. So I'm starting to consider Bernie more, as I trust him, better than Corporations getting their guy(girl).

I'm in PA, which doesn't vote till April 26th. So it may be over by then.... or my vote may change the outcome for the next President for all you guys!! Eat It!

j/k 9

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Sanders is real but he isn't ready for prime time.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I kinda wonder if this President is just going to be a 1 term President anyway.  I think Hillary could maybe win 2. But tbh, I think if there's alot of turmoil or uproar over something, and she is quite older, I could see her even tossing it in & acknowledging she just doesn't have it in her to campaign again. (Plus I think she just wants to get there, and once she's there that's all).

All the others, DEFINITELY only 1 term. Kasich, if he pulled some sortof massive upset somehow, could potentially become a 2 term President. Very unlikely at this point but just saying.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

It's likely going to be a hard presidency too. The debt crisis that led to the 08 depression hasn't been solved, they just loaned more money. If the backlash to that hits before 2020, it's going to be a rough ride for whoever is in office. And half of these guys wouldn't even survive a normal term.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Trump put on his presidential face last night. Starting to change his strategy. It's what people predicted as the election matured and he seems to be handling it well. If he manages to start bringing in the moderates the nomination is his.

Think there's a chance Sanders could cause an upset too. If there's anyone appealing to the thinking liberal it's him. A lot of fire in that old man too. I take back earlier what I said about him being boring. Hillary is slick so she's holding her own, but she lacks the passion of Sanders.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

"Islam Hates Us"-Drumpf

How can anyone think that voting a for a world leader who is willing to make a statement like that has the right temperament and is fit to be president of (probably) the world's biggest super power??!!!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Drumpf is Trumps real name 16

Don't count on him being mature... His ego is too fragile and much too undisciplined.

If anyone wants to know why he won't win, watch the john oliver evisceration of Trump. And Sanders is too far behind. It's funny, in 08 right about now the left was demanding Hillary drop out of the race as to not hurt their chances in a general election. Where is that now? Okay, I'll start. Sanders should drop out... But he won't. It's a plan to drag Hillary so far left it will damage her irreparably in a GE. I hope she's smarter than to take that bait. I believe Sanders will also run as an independent when he doesn't get the nom. He's raised too much money to back out.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
misterID wrote:

Drumpf is Drumpfs real name 16

I have the Make Donald Drumpf Again extension installed. I am starting to type Drumpf instead of Trump.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Axl S wrote:

"Islam Hates Us"-Drumpf

How can anyone think that voting a for a world leader who is willing to make a statement like that has the right temperament and is fit to be president of (probably) the world's biggest super power??!!!

Perhaps he shouldn't say it but after talking to many marines and people in the Army it is pretty disturbing. I asked them ratio of good Muslims to bad and they figure 70%. I said wow, 30% bad, damn, they said no, 70% are bad. Talk of rape, incest, selling of children, etc. They are not all terrorists but a large portion agree with what the terrorists do to a certain point.

Below is a video by a Muslim lady that spells it out nicely. She was on Bill Maher last week as well. I trust her take on it.

Board footer