You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: I found the perfect Slash Fortus Jam with some Axl

Olorin wrote:

Gimmie Shelter is one of my most favourite songs, never imagined Axl singing it before, but ok aye, that would be cool! The female singer in that song is phenomenal, she blows my mind every single time I hear it.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Gimmie Shelter is one of my most favourite songs, never imagined Axl singing it before, but ok aye, that would be cool! The female singer in that song is phenomenal, she blows my mind every single time I hear it.

Rape, Murder. It's just a shot away

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

This isn't directly at Melissa alone but as a non-American it shits me the way people sing your national anthem incorrectly.

I've seen them do it with other national anthems including the Australian one. But it bugs me more in the usa one for some reason.

So like they get some singer out and rather than just sing a beautiful rendition of the anthem they have to display their singerness by changing it up, adding in like 100 grace notes before the end of every phrase.

It's like I get it - you can sing - now how about putting some passion into the actual song and not make this an improvisational variations on a theme class?

I'd rather they sing the real tune passionately and accurately. It was composed the way it was for a reason - by someone who is a better composer than you no less - so how about just singing it.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

That bothers me to a point, but I didn't think she was too over the top with it.

Board footer