You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: 9/4/16 T-MOBILE ARENA, LAS VEGAS, NV UNITED STATES

buzzsaw wrote:

I don't remember hearing either keyboard player much, but her vocals added to the sound several times. Don't ask what songs because it all sort of blends together after 2 nights.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Maybe it is because of the state of my fucked up life, but I cannot stop my eyes from tearing up as I watch this entire reconciliation play out.

I am so happy for these guys ( I know they make millions and live charmed lives, but it was a very tough 20 years) and am really enjoying the good press, the excitement, and smiles all around.

Hopefully, the Honeymoon period lasts forever.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

Nightrain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5os9FF3nas

Axl sounds fantastic on this one.

Thanks for that!
It does sound amazing.
Melissa is really rocking out behind Slash around the 3:00 - 3:30 minute mark 16 So cool to see.

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:
supaplex wrote:

Melissa is really rocking out behind Slash around the 3:00 - 3:30 minute mark 16 So cool to see.

Not gonna lie - I think I'm developing a bit of a crush on her.

She's awesome.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

What I noticed is that since Axl can't move, you catch him just watching and listening to the band more. I think he is so fucking happy to have Slash back and at the same time is really really happy to have Fortus. Fortus should have been the guy in the old band and after 15 years and thanks to a 2 guitar set up Fortus finally gets to Shine!!!!

I love watching Melissa, so refreshing to see her up there vs Pit.

Duff was great on YCPYAAAM and Attitude. Slash ripped on Attitude. I can't wait to upload all my killer videos.

Yeah, I was impressed with Richard's solo early in Nightrain. He crushed it. Good guy to have mixing with Slash.

mrsaxlrose
 Rep: 2 

mrsaxlrose wrote:
killingvector wrote:

Maybe it is because of the state of my fucked up life, but I cannot stop my eyes from tearing up as I watch this entire reconciliation play out.

I am so happy for these guys ( I know they make millions and live charmed lives, but it was a very tough 20 years) and am really enjoying the good press, the excitement, and smiles all around.

Hopefully, the Honeymoon period lasts forever.

I cried very happy tears. I've waited patiently for this reunion for over 20 years...and watching these clips brings tears of joy and sadness for all those lost years.  I still can't believe it finally really happened.

johndivney wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Yeah, I was impressed with Richard's solo early in Nightrain. He crushed it. Good guy to have mixing with Slash.

Have these performances softened your stance to the emphasis on touring? Or are you just willing to give it a pass n nothing else until the next step, whatever that may be??

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

Looks like a great show. 

Maybe I chose the wrong night, but no regrets getting to see the best show of my life.

Looking at PHX or SD this summer.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
johndivney wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Have these performances softened your stance to the emphasis on touring? Or are you just willing to give it a pass n nothing else until the next step, whatever that may be??

No, my stance is still the same. Axl has wasted too many prime years. I want to hear new studio material before his voice is completely gone.

Get Slash & Duff to polish CD2 for a release within the next 12 months and meanwhile everyone can work on brand new material for a release within the next 3 years.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I just watched Estranged, Better, CD, Nightrain and You Could be Mine vids... they sound fuckin amazing!! I dont like the unnecessary fills Frank was throwing in on Estranged, its like he's trying to hard, but I thought he kicked ass on YCBM, I havnt enjoyed that song so much in years. I thought Better was brilliant as well, Slash is a fucking genius, a fucking guitar god... all these guitarists came and went and he just swaggers up and takes it by the balls and straight to another level, unbelievable.

I havnt heard last nights TIL yet, would like to hear it cause from I've heard today, the 2nd show blows what I heard of the first out the water.

Board footer