You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: SG's and other EVO member's Videos from the Vegas Shows

BLS-Pride wrote:

Baz was sooooo hyped. Goo vids man. Glad you had a great time.

johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I just added My Michele with Bach.. I think night 2 over all was a better show..

Just on video the band sounded more at ease & Axl sounded more consistent on the 2nd night. But the atmosphere in the room on that first night must've been something else.. Especially when it didn't go tits up. What was the moment where you realised like, holy shit they're actually pulling it off? & what was your reaction to the chair, how early did you see it's appearance? On here we were wondering what was going on given the intro of just frank n Melessia, you can prob find our reaction somewhere early in that thread actually..

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Okay I fixed the OP and now all videos are there. On night 2 I got a lot of footage of Melissa rocking out.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Who else caught the titty flash on SCOM??? Look at the video where its the godfather then SCOM... I got da titties... hahaha

Niterain
 Rep: 4 

Niterain wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Who else caught the titty flash on SCOM??? Look at the video where its the godfather then SCOM... I got da titties... hahaha

I'm too old to spend a lot of time looking for boobies. No, not really but my gf would ask me why I keep playing the same video. Where and when is it? roll

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Niterain wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I'm too old to spend a lot of time looking for boobies. No, not really but my gf would ask me why I keep playing the same video. Where and when is it? roll

Last part of SCOM when Axl and Slash signing and soloing like badasses

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Fuck man, Slash's solo on Better is badass. Same with This I Love.

Niterain

Niterain wrote:

I always thought the solo in TIL was weak and I preferred the version without guitar, but now I feel like the song is complete.
Also, I caught the titty flash. Nice, strange amateur titties always makes my day big_smile

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Niterain wrote:

I always thought the solo in TIL was weak and I preferred the version without guitar, but now I feel like the song is complete.
Also, I caught the titty flash. Nice, strange amateur titties always makes my day big_smile

Me too! It is like they are offering us a gift free of charge to see their sweet titties. So thought of them.

I agree about TIL. Slash nailed it.

Niterain

Niterain wrote:

And we gladly accept their pretty, little (and big) gifts!

It's been mentioned in other threads, but it's not only that Slash is a better player now than during the UYI tour, his tone is also way better. Thanks to both better playing technique and that he has found the perfect settings or something. I don't know..

Board footer