You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: MATT SORUM 'Wasn't Asked' To Take Part In GUNS N' ROSES Reunion

AtariLegend wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Stephanie and Erin said Axl abused them

...But Stephanie only made the allegations after Erin got involved with her case and it turned into a counter-sue? Again I'm not saying he's innocent, but there's a bit more to the general narrative. He wasn't found guilty in court.

monkeychow wrote:

suggests Axl has an occasional rage problem

Which is why it's so easy to believe and why people don't think Adler's a bad person (despite the fact he actually sentenced to jail for beating up multiple women).

As for Matt personally, I have nothing against him as a fan. The only thing Frank had over him was that Frank was already in the band and Matt would have demanded a bigger cut for himself; despite probably being irrelevant to ticket tickets. Just my opinion.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think Stephanie sued first for Axl slapping her, she called Erin as a witness and that promted her to sue him... I believe Meegan testified against him too, didn't she?

EDIT: And I think Axl started that whole thing because he sued Stephanie first for kicking him in the balls.

AtariLegend wrote:

His was first. He sued her for punching him in the groin at a Christmas party, metal abuse, 100K in jewelry that she didn't return then she counter sued with Erin involved. Erin launched her own case. It all ended up dropped and settled out of court.

Board footer