You are not logged in. Please register or login.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

AtariLegend wrote:
the_real_jessica wrote:

Some fans think he deserted and took sea towards danaerys.

Daario = Benjen is a bit silly. That said their were crazy people that probably still believed in Euron = Daario until Sunday night.

Benjen could be the man without a face.

This would be interesting.

Training his niece to become a killer.

But didn't write it did I ?

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I hope they write and Kit plays the role of John a bit differently now. Resurrection in this world is known to have it effects on the individual so hopefully they don't just pass over that and it's just like another day.

Seems likely a Stark reunion of some sort will take place in the show soon unless a twist is thrown out there and paths don't cross.

I really only go for the rlj theory. All others reach a little too much and some are just way out there.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

I hope they write and Kit plays the role of John a bit differently now. Resurrection in this world is known to have it effects on the individual so hopefully they don't just pass over that and it's just like another day.

Seems likely a Stark reunion of some sort will take place in the show soon unless a twist is thrown out there and paths don't cross.

I really only go for the rlj theory. All others reach a little too much and some are just way out there.

Wouldn't it be different if his soul was in Ghost? But yeah, the way they set it up, the person does change after ressurection, he could become a darker character who eventually has to find himself. Like on Miami Vice when Sonny Crockett lost his memory and really thought he was his drug dealing undercover character Sonny Burnett. 16

We'll find out by the punishment he gives his killers. Very exciting. And he could be regular old Jon Snow and I wouldn't be mad.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

This explains it pretty well, why it doesn't make sense as far as the books go for;

A+J=T

What I would like to know is, where in Benjen? tongue. No evidence for anything, people just assume he's dead!

He's got to be the White Walker king. At least that's my theory.

the_real_jessica

Neemo wrote:

well judgning by the novel it was based on....and seeing the produciton diary videos i'd have to say this television series is gonna be awesome

murder, intrigue, sex, violence in a medival fantasy setting? set me up

this series has the possibility of becoming sopranos meets lord of the rings

More like the Shield  meets...

AtariLegend wrote:

One thing about this show they won't tell you in the production diary, is about those poor heroic extras are underpaid... or so I heard.

misterID wrote:

He's got to be the White Walker king. At least that's my theory.

Assuming you're referring to "The Night's King", George hinted that the character in the show does not exist in the books.

Their's a tale told to Bran by Old Nan about "The Night's King", but the story is about a legend set 8000 years prior and George basically said the character would have died along time ago.

Also the character from the tale was just a man, a bad one though.

Maybe Bran can ask Bloodraven if he knows.

the_real_jessica

The 3 eyed Raven is Brynden " Bloodriven " rivers.

His father was a targaryen and he possesses black sister.

Sword made of valerian steel.

His mother was 6th mistress to King aegon 4 targaryan.

Now here is the description of the man :

Brynden was born an albino with pale skin, white hair, and red eyes.. Because his skin was sensitive to light, he often walked around cloaked and hooded.

His mothers name was Melissa.

I now know why I was obsessed with Melisandre and the targaryens.

The real Melisandre looks exactly like that.

They both walk around cloaked and hooded.

Both have red eyes.

Melissa/ Melisandre.

Comments ?

AtariLegend wrote:

Maybe.

In Mel's POV chapter though

Hidden Text:

she starts to believe that Bloodraven is The Great Other.

"A face took shape within the hearth. Stannis? she thought, for just a moment . . . but no, these were not his features. A wooden face, corpse white. Was this the enemy? A thousand red eyes floated in the rising flames. He sees me. Beside him, a boy with a wolf's face threw back his head and howled."

So Bloodraven is clearly aware of Mel. On the other hand though, she widely misinterprets alot of her visions. For example point blank asking R'hllor to show her Azor Ahai in the flames and being shown Jon... yet not getting the message.

I think it'd be a great twist though if Bloodraven is the villain.

AtariLegend wrote:

I'm worried that there's going to be people who'll argue that this Rickon thing isn't going for shock value. In many ways this is alot worse than the Sansa scenario.

I mean it's not exactly to motivate people to want to see

Hidden Text:

Jon vs. Ramsay

, it's just lazy story writing.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I thought the Rikon thing was weird too i like how Umber talked to Tastark and Ramsey

Board footer