You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: The Rant Thread

Neemo wrote:

i thought we had one of these but i guess not...maybe it was the other board

anyway...i bought a pack of Juicy Fruit yesterday i was all psyched, anyway they changed the sticks to yellow and it tastes different and it doesnt last as long....

WTF i'm so pissed, i wasted $1.25 4

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I can't believe it fucking took 6 months to get a damn rant thread going.  17  big_smile

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

thats because we gnr fans are such a happy bunch 16

I started one months ago but we've been so happy it got bumped waaay down.  big_smile

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I'm pissed about the Newfoundland and Labrador government complaining about the brain drain to Alberta and then my class gets ads from the government (Canada Revenue Agency - NL Taxation Office) saying they will train 12 new grads here for a year and then send them to Calgary for further employment.  If they don't want us to go, why do they offer jobs like this?

Here's my theory... the government loves it.... people generally go away to Alberta and maintain a permanent residence in Newfoundland.  They make much more money out west than they can here and since they have a permanent home here they are paying provincial taxes.  It's pure revenue for the government.  They just put on a show to "combat the West" to appeal to the masses in rural communities that are suffering greatly from the brain drain.

Here's a great "strategy" developed by the local government and chamber of commerce.  Recently, Alberta company job fairs have attracted thousands and thousands of workers here to go away to work.  To combat and offset the effect, the local government decided to host its own job fair, because we do have a shortage of workers here... the best jobs offered?  Fast food, Walmart, and call centres.  What a fucking joke!

I'll show them.  I'm moving to Calgary (permanently) and paying taxes in Alberta instead.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

I was just thinking about this and it got me mad.

Hitman is a piece of shit movie.  I mean, video game movies are expected to be shitty, but Hitman is the worst.

I saw this piece of junk at the dollar theater and regretted it even then.

Don't see this movie.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Gas Prices 4

yesterday it cost me $1.171 a Litre ($4.43/Gallon) what the fucking fuck 4 17

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

I can't be upset today the Rangers beat the Devils  9

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Gas Prices 4

yesterday it cost me $1.171 a Litre ($4.43/Gallon) what the fucking fuck 4 17

It's gone up to $1.276/L ($4.82/Gal) here today.  It went up by 5 cents/L overnight!

Board footer