You are not logged in. Please register or login.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Re: The Rant Thread

I'm upset as i didn't get the job i really wanted.
4 hours of interview, two weeks of waiting for news with positive reviews from them, all for nothing.

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

I'm annoyed as I swore myself off men and here I am getting totally headfucked already.

Also annoyed that BT have cut off my phone line here instead of at the house that I moved from.

And I hate myself as I seem to have started smoking again.  Albeit about 2 a day.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
Backslash wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Gas Prices 4

yesterday it cost me $1.171 a Litre ($4.43/Gallon) what the fucking fuck 4 17

It's gone up to $1.276/L ($4.82/Gal) here today.  It went up by 5 cents/L overnight!

It's freaking insane bro.  Went up 7 cents overnight here, crazy shit.  Gas prices are fucking insane and it's nothing but a huge scam.

I just payed 50 bucks to fill up my tank 17

And I bought new summer shoes and one is bigger then the other and I keep slipping out of it, wtf!!   4

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

gas is up to $1.20/L today here $4.55/Gal 17

julia (babydolls)
 Rep: 6 

that motherfucking "friend" who stayed with me a few weeks ago - who took it upon himself to fk around with my pc - and now upon my return from far off lands - my pc appears to be well and truely dead.  thanks a lot you cunt.  what kind of dick DECIDES to meddle around with your pc WITHOUT asking and install shit and fk about with it??  the kind of dick that wants to prove he is "good" with computers. total fkn moron. costing me £ and endless stress. more than a little FUCKED OFF.

Neemo wrote:

gas is up to $1.20/L today here $4.55/Gal 17

It's 3.59 here now.  4

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I hate how my company has a lame "Volunteer Day" just to say they had one. Then when very few people sign up for it in my office the bosses get upset (alot of whom aren't even going). Secondly, there's enough people in our county to go so they even asked we not try to recruit anymore, mainly because they only have a budget for so much food & T-shirts so they don't want to exceed that #.

Shit like this sucks, it's either "volunteer" or "Company politics". Make a decision & go with it. ARRRGGGHHHHH I hate this shit!

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

well...i ordered my wife's xmas present on the 6th of december...and amazon.ca guaranteed i would have it before xmas if i ordered before the 16th....so now i get an email this morning saying i wont recive it until the 29th-5th of jan

so i check my account....now its jan 5 - jan 14....i'm soo ofucking mad, we're on a tight budget so that was the only gift i got for her. now i gotta scramble

I sent a big ass complaint to them see what they respond 4

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

it gets even better....so now they changed my free shipping to express shipping...for free....gee thanks

to top it off the express shipping delivery time is the same as the free shipping 16 fucking stupid 17

Board footer