You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

People were talking about what would happen weeks in advance sad.

Well wasn't most of that guesses?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

People were talking about what would happen weeks in advance sad.

Well wasn't most of that guesses?

Yes.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Atari has read all the books and seems to know way more info than myself and many here. How I could spoil the show for him blows my mind.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

About an hour away!  So excited...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think your prediction of Dany/Jon will be the one that's right. smile

Cool episode, but it felt abrupt also. Lot's of intrique is afoot!

AtariLegend wrote:

Completely fucking shocking that Varys was on the boat at the end. I mean that's the worst fucking continuity error I've seen in this show so far.

They could have CGI'd him out of the last shot...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Completely fucking shocking that Varys was on the boat at the end. I mean that's the worst fucking continuity error I've seen in this show so far.

They could have CGI'd him out of the last shot...

I know right...what about Arya in the twins?

Hbo has no regard for distance lol

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I loved the episode!!!

First, Lady Mormont, what a total badass, Lets Review:

1.She tells Stannis to fuck off, she only recognizes the King of the North with the name of Stark
2.She was the only house to pledge allegiance to Snow/Sansa.. Bear Island and her 62 men, she was loyal
3.She calls out every house and their lack of loyalty, then says she doesn't give a shit if Snow is a bastard, she recognizes him as King of the North. 

I literally got chills from her. She should be the hand to the king or at least be on his small council.

Davos loved Shireen, he wanted the red witch dead, but Snow knows her value.  Snow elects not to kill her but send her on her way, but she is a witch.  Should he need her in the future she will be there.  She is loyal to him. 

Littlefinger is pissed, basically the whole north is loyal to snow now.  Now little finger will have to force Sansa to his side or get to Robyn, or team up with Lannisters then take out Cersie.

Loved Arya getting revenge on Frey

Jamie seems to be turning, he is a king slayer and will kill Cersie.

Dany and Jon will marry.

I loved this episoe.

Tyrion was fantastic.

Varys being back on the boat didn't bother me.  He told Tyrion he would be back and if wasn't he had failed.  This means he succeeded getting the Tyrells and Martells on his side, so he went back to Mareen.

Fantastic shit. 

Sad to see Bengy go.  Something tells me he is already dead.

johndivney wrote:

This little Mormons girl's speech is as gay as fuck as this shows ever been. Haha that was so shit! Great stuff.

johndivney wrote:

Aye Sansa shoulda shacked up with my mate littlefinger.. Hopefully after the dust has settled he gets all he wants, the iron throne & some ginger stark pussy.

Thought Lena headley was p sexy this episode for some reason..

Wow r+l=j! Fuck!

& yea varys appearing on the ship was fucking BRILLIANT, + arya & jamies travel times. It's like they have a quick travel button on their maps..

What a total mess of a show. Still great fun. Episode was kinda slooooooow in places despite quite a bit happening?? but sure only episode 9 ever rocks the whole way thru.

Woulda liked to have seen the white walkers at the wall but sure can't have everything. Glad winter is finally fucking here after half a decade of it coming.

Also lyanna wasn't hot enough. & the dork playing ned was an annoying fit for such a moment.

Board footer