You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: FAKE: A clip of THYME may have leaked.

Sky Dog wrote:

if that is the album, :sick:................

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Dadud wrote:

Two weeks.

two weeks until what? as far as i'm concerned i dont beleive this is gnr..so put up or shut up

and i think brokenglass has a pretty good suggestion

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

proof-1.jpg

No, im not going to leak them, im having a friend do it, as im on dial up and upload would take forever.
Its not going to happen for at least another two weeks. I need to get some shit in line before comiting

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

It takes like 10 minutes max on dial-up roll and what do you have to commit to?

btw its not to hard to rename a file you know 16

I commit to a house purchase in less than a day yet it takes you 2 weeks to commit to upload a file on megaupload...gimme a break

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Haha, the ridiculous thing is why the fuck would you take the time to upload a small clip without any singing on it... and then wait two weeks?  Why not just upload the entire file in just one shot?  Because it's not real.

Get real.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

Dadud I have collected rare music for years and this isn't the way you go about it.  If you want to bring something out into the open...do it.  If you want to keep it to yourself and hoard for whatever reason...then do that.  This "2 weeks" shit is stupid.  If you really think you have something either post it, pick out one of the team and send it to them to "confirm" or give it a rest.

Backslash

Backslash wrote:

Also, I'm wondering how someone "on dial-up" can take time to create, upload, and post a screenshot as "proof."  Until I get proof otherwise, it's obvious that those files have been renamed, ID tags and all.

As well, someone who's using dial-up wouldn't be an online gamer (with 2 instances of Steam running), wouldn't have a LAN connection indicator in their system tray, and certainly wouldn't run the game, IRC, and uTorrent all at the same time.  Especially if it would take them "forever" to upload an mp3 that's only 3.12 MB.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

^ now that is funny 16

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:
Backslash wrote:

Also, I'm wondering how someone "on dial-up" can take time to create, upload, and post a screenshot as "proof."  Until I get proof otherwise, it's obvious that those files have been renamed, ID tags and all.

As well, someone who's using dial-up wouldn't be an online gamer (with 2 instances of Steam running), wouldn't have a LAN connection indicator in their system tray, and certainly wouldn't run the game, IRC, and uTorrent all at the same time.  Especially if it would take them "forever" to upload an mp3 that's only 3.12 MB.

took the words right out of my mouth. 

Can we lock this now?  No need to give this guy any more attention.

Backslash

Backslash wrote:
Tommie wrote:

Can we lock this now?  No need to give this guy any more attention.

Sure thing.  Until we get a full song, this is bullshit.  If a full thing leaks, PM it to a mod or admin and we'll open this to discussion then... you have two weeks. 14

LOCK

Board footer