You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Yamcha
 Rep: 11 

Re: Attack in Nice, France - dozens dead

Yamcha wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I don't know anything about the murderer, but I know Al Qaeda operatives are "allowed" to party to disguise themselves among westerners. This guy may be another loon like the Orlando shooter looking for attention. Only time will tell.

He may be a loon... There are sufficient things right now that point in this direction... IS did react with joy when the attack took place but they are not claiming it as their work. Al Qaeda is not saying anything either. It's not like with Charlie Hebdo or the Bataclan where you knew right away. There is no "Je suis Nice"/French flag avatar trend on Facebook, which I find surprising... Does everything have to be about Paris? 18 What happened in Nice is a lot worse, imo, as children and their families were killed.

Yamcha

Yamcha wrote:

There are reports that a young boy  is currently in intensive care. The hospital staff and police have no idea who he is. No one has showed up yet asking about his whereabouts. Media report that police are currently circulating his picture in the hope to identify him.

Yamcha

Yamcha wrote:

Breaking: ISIS claim responsibility for the attack.

Source: Le Figaro

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

It's horrible what this world is becoming about. The mindset of taking mass amount of lives is a troubling trend.

Board footer