You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: The Feud

misterID wrote:

I missed the Nashville and Atlanta show because of mother's hospitalization and taking care of my disabled father in her absence. But I have a lot of hope this thing will continue into next year... Hopefully.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: The Feud

Smoking Guns wrote:
Scarlett wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

When you say "the only reason this shit is big is because of Slash" what do you mean?

If you're saying slash made GNR by himself....I think you're in the minority.

I am saying this tour with no Slash would be a small arena tour at best. Slash brought the crowd.

No my friend. I saw Axl play in arenas, never saw Slash in any around here. I wonder why?

they are playing in big venues because AXL AND SLASH REUNITED. Period.

I love the both of them, and am so happy they have finally reunited.

My son bought tickets for hubby and I and himself as Mother's and Father's Days gifts. Day before the concert at Fox Stadium, I took a bad tumble and broke two toes and had a massive cut from my knee cap to my ankle. I didn't get to see the boys play, it literally broke my heart into a billion pieces. How happy I was when my son gave us the tickets. My dream came true......well, almost. The dream was to see them play together again- they are playing together, and I for one an truly grateful.

Yes what are you disputing about my post? Without Slash they are playing a Small US arena tour. Like they did in. 2011/2012. Average maybe 7-10,000 per night. Now they are playing STADIUMS averaging 40,000+. Sorry you missed the show!  Hope you see them on the next tour.

Board footer