You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

johndivney wrote:

Fuck that. We're all adults here. If buzz wants to act like a stupid cunt child, let him. If ID wants to point and laugh then let him. It's only words. We don't need censorship. People can control themselves. There's not enough of us left for temp bans n suspensions.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Sorry mate. While I have nothing against some harsh language to spice up a point, I do have better things to do than read page upon page of pure insults and the drama that follows.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Buzz & ID

I see you two lovebirds are at it again. Something got lost in translation the last time we did this?

You can both take the weekend off. Buzz for calling people names, and ID for egging him on.

Lovebirds, interesting. You need to step down as a mod. I didn't break the rules. James said stopped insulting people pages ago, buzz said he wouldn't stop, actually said for you to ban him. But you allowed him to act like this, he's insulted nearly everyone in this thread.  But you did call out Mitch in this thread, and the reason wasn't subtle. And funny enough, buzz gets banned when bad mouthed Trump. Every post buzz made was filled with insults. Every. Single. Post. I reacted and got banned.

You need to lose your mod privlages because you abused it. Step down.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Hey everybody! What is going on here??

Gary Johnson is a clown too!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

There's no way to be civil with idiots that enjoy ganging up on people that have the nerve to disagree with them. Frankly you should lock this thread. 200+ pages that I have posted very little in and the children can't handle it. Not one single positive thing has come from this immature bashing of trump and anyone that won't back Hillary.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Buzz & ID

I see you two lovebirds are at it again. Something got lost in translation the last time we did this?

You can both take the weekend off. Buzz for calling people names, and ID for egging him on.

Lovebirds, interesting. You need to step down as a mod. I didn't break the rules. James said stopped insulting people pages ago, buzz said he wouldn't stop, actually said for you to ban him. But you allowed him to act like this, he's insulted nearly everyone in this thread.  But you did call out Mitch in this thread, and the reason wasn't subtle. And funny enough, buzz gets banned when bad mouthed Trump. Every post buzz made was filled with insults. Every. Single. Post. I reacted and got banned.

You need to lose your mod privlages because you abused it. Step down.

I insulted only those that deserved it. They should have banned you simply for the lack of intelligence of your posts. Before you get you panties in a bunch again,  I'm insulting your posts, not you, so have a great night.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You're not giving facts asshat.  You're ignoring facts.  This is how you play, and this is how I've continued to shut you down to the point you were crying and weren't going to post anymore a month ago.  Nothing has changed as I've sat quiet.  You still spew bullshit as fact, you bully people that disagree with you, and you have this false narrative of how much you know about politics.  You don't know shit dude, because if you did, you'd be agreeing with my assessment.

Good day.

I was censored for using a mans words against him....but this ass hat can froth at the mouth and directly insult people with no consequence?

Wtf is going on here? Hypocrisy....

I was right. I called it exactly as it was. He's a crybaby. Can't handle when people come back at him.  Everything I said was absolutely correct and I stand by it.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Lock this up and never let them start another one. This will never get better.

johndivney wrote:

Jesus.
Y'know here's me thinking, hey buzz has probably reflected on his own actions, logged in to apologise & make some kind of peace. Y'know, like civilised people would. The way normal people treat each other, with respect & being polite.
Instead he's doubled down on his arrogance and vulgar behaviour. Blaming and name calling anyone who he disagrees with.. Remind you of anyone..??

Sometimes I feel like I'm a really crappy person, like real bad at being.. at just being, anything or anyone. But then I open this thread and get a quick reminder, a crash course, on how much more pathetic and bad at being a human other people can be. I mean I'm not without empathy and sympathy, but you can only stretch that understanding so far, when people constantly and vociferously reject the notions of respect and decorum, what can you do with people like that? I still haven't found an answer..

Remorse is for the dead I guess. Or, sorry seems to be the hardest word.

The dirty lord of the manor surveys his filthy domain
Too many nights raising hell worked a little all too well.
Constructed a monument to denial and excess
Sunk so low, crawled so far back there's nowhere left to regress.
If these walls could talk, they would tell a horror story
Never-ending winter, violence and infidelity
Shadows fall through broken panes
Careless words that are filled with hate
Just enough to keep it together, never enough to make it work.
All the tongues here are forked.
We are a hailstorm of broken glass, follow the path of least expectancy.
A huge stinking pile of sick, pile it higher and higher.
Light the match, start the fire.
Level this place until nothing is left and take us with it.
Surroundings are irate.
Crack of dawn brings naught but pain.
Resentment steadily grows.
Laughing in the gallows.
Full throttle determined to fail, pedal to the metal asleep at the wheel.
We are the lucky ones, welcome home.
Poisoned nerves and a bloody antidote
Violence is not an aberration, it's a rule.
Dying beyond the pale.
Your beatings will continue until my morale improves.
I don't hate you, I'm just removing an enemy.
Remorse is for the dead, my enemy.
Remorse is for the dead.

I really don't like or listen to lamb of god by the way, but they had a valid point here.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Haha man, what a pathetic turn this has taken.

Board footer